Reviews for Definitely, Almost
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
It's "a writer", not "an writer", and House probably actually knows Japanese. There's no more reasonable criticism to be given to this. It's short, kinda incomplete, but that suits it, I think.
dzio chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
They stole his Wilson! Heh, that's a great way of puting it, loved that line.

I loved how you managed to leave so much unsaid, and still make it feel complete. That's not an easy thing to do, you know.

From now on you're officially my Hilson pre-slash guru. ;) So far you are the best out there at balancing the cute factor with keeping them in-character. So, once again, great job! :)
Lord of the Shadows chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Yay! I, uh, took your advice and started hunting through your House fics. *beams* And thanky for that, you have given me more wonderful stories to read! Yay! I like the lack of uber-detail in this one, it enhances it somehow. Wilson doesn't know all, he doesn't ask to know all, he doesn't need to know all, and therefore the audience doesn't need to know all. :) It works out really well! Great story! :D
Mourningdawns chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I like how it seemed kind of vague. It really added to the story. I'm so glad that House didn't just ket Wilson leave. The last line is good, because it ends the piece nicely and you can imagine whatever you want next. Thank you for writing such a lovely little piece!
iloveatem chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
*squee* Aw, that was cute! I pictured House saying "I need you" in the exact same tone he used when he told Wilson he loved him in the BEST EPISODE EVER!

...

I never thought of Wilson going to another job. It's too sad to think about. I hope the 'okay' meant he was staying.

Me likey!

-iloveatem-
anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
that was just perfect...don't change a word.
BandGeek09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I loved it! I love a needy House. You should totally write a companion peice or a new chapter from Wilson's POV.
bulletproofweeks chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Fantastic story! Great beginning and I like the simplicity. I do wish, however, that you would continue, because this fanfic seems incomplete, but then again, I hate cliff hangers... :)
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was wonderful! You have the essence of pre-slash down to an art! I absolutely loved how Wilson just said 'Okay.' This was BRILLIANT!
Dragonland chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
yeah, yeah. You've been added to favorites. Talented.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
so not incomplete! it's a great fic!