Reviews for Rehabilitating Vlad
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
me like
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You know, before this story, I honestly didn't believe that Vlad could ever have a second chance that he wouldn't waste. Even after seeing the possible future of 'The Ultimate Enemy', I didn't believe the real Vlad would be able to use his second chance.

This story proved me wrong. Congratulations.

This is is just so well written. It's awesome, and it really took a hard look at the characters.

Vlad is a brighter person now, and he's trying to make amends to those he wronged. Let's hope Danielle is next on that list...
Jiyle chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I love this story! I had an idea like this myself, but was too lazy to write it down, so I decided to see what others did! I really love what you've got here, and it's only the first chapter!
PsychoticNari chapter 16 . 6/10/2010
good story:)

Ilovee it!
starr1095 chapter 16 . 5/23/2010
that was an awsome story! what happened to pariah dark and everything u need to have a sequel this was an awsome story i loved it update soon with more stories please!
Hottiegally chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
Whimpers. Too evil! I'm going see what happens to maddie on the next chapter now. U, writer better not kill her! If u do, I'll sue u! And I'm serious! I'll find u no matter what! Chuckles. I'm evil too! Mwhhahahahahahaha! -hottiegally
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 16 . 11/11/2009
Great story. By the way I think Frostbite is a yeti ghost like Wulf is a werewolf ghost. So Vlad's ghost half is starting to look more human and less vampire? Is Valerie part of Team Phantom? Maybe Clockwork took the key and stuffed it in Danny when he was sleeping. No one would look there.
chris chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Is VLad gonna get his cape back?
magdilen chapter 16 . 11/15/2008
This was fun to read - it had a little sap, without being sappy, and the characters were mostly realistic.

The one thing is, I'm not fully convinced Danny would give Vlad a second chance. In TUE, Danny made one mistake that had far greater consequences than he could have immagined, which Clockwork helped him fix. Vlad, on the other hand, showed a longterm pattern of evil behavior.

However, if Danny were going to rehabilitate Vlad, it would look something like this. Good job.
goldacharmed chapter 16 . 6/19/2008
wow this was a really good story. i loved it, i really like how you made vlad good and how you describe things, you have a real talent for this thing we call writing. great job, later dude
inukagome15 chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
This was such a good story. It's really sweet how you have Danny help Vlad change his fate. I like this different side of Vlad.

All in all, really good story. I'm going to head over and check out those one-shots of yours.
PunkMichPhantom chapter 16 . 6/16/2008
Wow, this was an awesome fic. Great job!
Miriam1 chapter 16 . 6/12/2008
This was a lovely way to end a beautiful fic. Vlad is excited that while waiting for his psychiatrist to show up, he is left alone. There is trust being given, and this is impressive, both to Vlad, and in general.

For the record, there is no such thing as a stereotypical psychologist. Honestly. Unless you have something special in mind... I've seen enough (long story that I don't intend to tell) of them to know that each is just a person. Some have far better bedside manners than others. Some are better at dealing with issues they can relate to than others.

I just thought that was worth mentioning.

You know, you took a fascinating way to look at Vlad and his obsessions. And of all the people who testified on Vlad's behalf, Danny is in the unique position of understanding Vlad thoroughly. He is right. Vlad isn't insane, and he never was. As Vlad Plasmius, he was right on target, as far as being a ghost. And Plasmius is insane by human standards, but not by ghost standards. There, Danny is the odd-ghost-out.

I do like the fact that Danny gives the media just enough, but certainly not as much as they would like. This teasing of the media and protecting Vlad's privacy amuses me greatly. Danny knows who is in control, and the media knows it as well. (They don't LIKE it, but they know it.)

However, this exchange made me do a double-take, and then giggle.

“And he knows what I’ll do to him if he does waste it,” Phantom concluded jokingly, now with Masters right next to him.

“Kill my dad and marry my mom?” Masters stunned the reporters by suggesting.

Phantom only chuckled, proving that all really is forgiven.

It was cute. A serious in-joke between Danny and Vlad, and the audience, which thoroughly confused the media. I'm very pleased how that turned out.

But Vlad has been made to understand that even though the people who he has most offended have forgiven him, that doesn't mean that the rest of the world has.

That much was realistic.

As for the court altogether... It is hard to say for sure how that worked. Which court tried him? Vlad's crimes were against the world. I could see him being tried by an Amity Park court, for election fraud. That could even get into State Court. Federal Court makes far more sense, as the United States would be interested in him, because of national security. Or the UN might have put him on trial for crimes against humanity.

But from what it appears to be, it looks like a city or state court that was ready to deal with Vlad as a human and a psych patient, and not as a terrorist (while still human, terrorists are usually dehumanized).

Very nicely done. Thank you for this fic.

Daedalos chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
O, that stinks about the wisdom teeth! But awesome job! And you're right, it's not really an ending so much as it is a beginning. Great job! Congratulations on the great story! And good luck getting rid of those aweful wisdom-stealing teeth! :P Thanks!

Luiz4200 chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
Please post the one-shot. Talking about one-shots, now that you finished this fic will you take a look at my one-shot 'The Trial of Vlad Masters'?