Reviews for And So It Went
Emberka-2012 chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Great continuation.
lolululaladidah chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
JUST MAKE THEM BE HAPPY TOGETHER ALREADY PLEASE!

otherwise great story :D
HellGS chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wonderful story, I like it so, so much! Itll be really nice read some more of it, please? Any way, it was great to read about Derek and Sarah (o, I miss this show), thank you so much :)
waterrockz chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
i love this story! keep up the great work, effort, and time you are putting into this amazing story! can't wait to read more of this amazing story. )
Copper's Mama chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
great story so far, can't wait for more!
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Very, very good. I really like how you've built the relationship between Derek and Sarah. It's very believable. Keep up the good work and I look forward to future chapters. :D
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
I love this story. It's fantastic, with great characterization, interesting dialogue, and is very well written. I can't wait for the next installment.
fairedust chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
Oh! I just loved this story. I really hope you continue with it. I think the Derek / Sarah dynamic is one of my favorites. Have to see if she steps out onto the porch.
dakota423 chapter 6 . 3/2/2009
OHMYGOSH Its about time! I loved this chapter, and while its obvious it took awhile for you to update this because you had to deal with the introduction of season two, its a great chapter. And I hope that you begin to update sooner now. Please, we're waiting for more!
umino-gaara chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Well, I guess they got that cleared up.
lyin chapter 5 . 8/25/2008
love this, you do a terrific job delving into all the complexities and tension between Derek and Sarah, and keep really well to the characterizations in the show and even the movies, going above and beyond (the part on central america and losing herself actually gave me the chills). great job w/ John and Charley as well :D very nice work, keep writing!
waterrockz chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
great job! i love stories that deal with sarah and derek.

keep up the great work, time, and effort that you are putting into this sweet story.
alicecsigreys chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
oh my god! this is amazing, keep it coming :D i love derek and sarah, and especially together, they have such passion and tension :)

and in your fic, derek and sarah have to get together if it doesn't happen in reality let me at least have it in fantasy! and a hot steamy chapter wouldn't be all bad ;)

your awesome! THANKS!
dakota423 chapter 5 . 5/11/2008
ooh do i smell denial? Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Midnight Cheesecake Maker chapter 5 . 5/10/2008
woohoo, new chapters! wow... heavy content... complex... i really enjoyed them both... lol... and john drugging derek, that's new... so more will be coming then i assume? can't wait to read more.