Reviews for New Neighbors
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 29 . 3/26/2011
Teacher!Zex ftw.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Fire people don't mix with the sea. X]
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
What. The. ?

I-

alskfjdaskl;fjdsklfjdsaklfjdask Edmyy D':
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
DemDem is malnourished? D:

dsklarjdsklfdsa boy needs his goddamn food! o:
Princess of Rose chapter 101 . 2/24/2011
Mmm, lassi... :D
WolfyMcClowd chapter 124 . 1/17/2011
This is so upsetting :O keep up the good writing :P
Phases Of Obsession chapter 124 . 1/13/2011
Wow...I just read all of this in three days, it was just that good. I would've reviewed each chapter, but it would have been redundant and spammed your inbox. This is insanely awesome, so much better than that crappy backstory SE/Disney gave us. Great job!
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 12/7/2010
Awesome foreshadowing for young Demy, hahaha! Great chapter, alibet a bit hard to read with all of Demy's sniveling, aw! Still, it was so fun to see the first time he really, truely felt that intense love of his music in that hall. Awesome.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
That was pretty cool. Demyx's first experience with one of his favorite places: the Hall of Empty Melodies. Well, it is sure better than that 6? 5? day camp-out he did later on in his life when he composed that huge piece. Ah, the beginnings of everything.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 12/7/2010
Demyx remaining happy for this long of a period of time makes me Extremely content. And happy, hehehe. Yay, Demyx actually had something good happen to him, AND got to see it thru without any real trouble occuring. Huzzah!
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
Wow. Talk about having awesomeness thrust upon you when you're young. Demyx has so few real 'good' occurences happen to him...this is totally cause for celebration.

WHOOOOOOOTT! Yay! Go Demy! He gets to be happy for once.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
Aw, yay! Now Demy doesn't get in trouble for ditching a mission! ...still...I don't know this Bald Mountain...but it sounds pretty scary...
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Hey, this is good progress! Demyx at least let Axel know a little of his past EARLY in the Organization...that is better than really late. Same with Ax and his secret-thing. And...it is totally important to share scary dreams. ESPECIALLY ultra-scary-creepy dreams. Like that...

Poor Dem.
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 12/7/2010
Well, so this is what Axel was like when he was younger and drunk. I suppose that in the beginning, Axel tolerated Demyx a lot better than when both of them got older: perfect example is when Roxas joined (in your Universe). Axel seems like he is going to drift away and not care as much, not good for Demyx, but it gets better further on in your Universe. So...Axel, at first, was nice to Demyx, even drunk, who'd a thunk'it...huh. Well, I suppose that even when Axel was only 'entertainingly drunk' Demyx was terrified of him. Poor Dem...he will always probably have a fear of drunk people, hm?

As for Axel...well, the drunk Irishman is quite common on St. Patrick's Day, isn't he? (I can saftly say this because of my awesome 98% Irish-ness ) Hm...well, I just am worried for when Axel starts escalating on his drunken state...
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 12/7/2010
Awesome! Demyx finally gets kinda happy. Axel likes his cooking, he is healthy, he is growing, he is more confident.

Now...something bad must happen. Unfortunately, it is the 'Law of Life Around Demyx': When good things happen to Demyx (especially in your universe), something really bad must occur afterwards so that he can lose the self-confidence and/or happiness he has accumulated, then work really hard in a sad/comforting manner to piece that lost confidence/happiness back together. Then it will last forever, whee!

...yes, I am sad like that. BUT...I am also right. ...sometimes.
1,065 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »