Reviews for New Neighbors
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 51 . 3/26/2011
D'aw Xiggy and Demy bonding teim. :D
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 48 . 3/26/2011
Your A/Ns amuse me far more than they are probably supposed to. -U-
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 29 . 3/26/2011
Teacher!Zex ftw.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 21 . 3/26/2011
Fire people don't mix with the sea. X]
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
What. The. ?

alskfjdaskl;fjdsklfjdsaklfjdask Edmyy D':
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
DemDem is malnourished? D:

dsklarjdsklfdsa boy needs his goddamn food! o:
Princess of Rose chapter 101 . 2/24/2011
Mmm, lassi... :D
WolfyMcClowd chapter 124 . 1/17/2011
This is so upsetting :O keep up the good writing :P
Phases Of Obsession chapter 124 . 1/13/2011
Wow...I just read all of this in three days, it was just that good. I would've reviewed each chapter, but it would have been redundant and spammed your inbox. This is insanely awesome, so much better than that crappy backstory SE/Disney gave us. Great job!
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 12/7/2010
Awesome foreshadowing for young Demy, hahaha! Great chapter, alibet a bit hard to read with all of Demy's sniveling, aw! Still, it was so fun to see the first time he really, truely felt that intense love of his music in that hall. Awesome.
Sora Tayuya chapter 19 . 12/7/2010
That was pretty cool. Demyx's first experience with one of his favorite places: the Hall of Empty Melodies. Well, it is sure better than that 6? 5? day camp-out he did later on in his life when he composed that huge piece. Ah, the beginnings of everything.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 12/7/2010
Demyx remaining happy for this long of a period of time makes me Extremely content. And happy, hehehe. Yay, Demyx actually had something good happen to him, AND got to see it thru without any real trouble occuring. Huzzah!
Sora Tayuya chapter 17 . 12/7/2010
Wow. Talk about having awesomeness thrust upon you when you're young. Demyx has so few real 'good' occurences happen to him...this is totally cause for celebration.

WHOOOOOOOTT! Yay! Go Demy! He gets to be happy for once.
Sora Tayuya chapter 16 . 12/7/2010
Aw, yay! Now Demy doesn't get in trouble for ditching a mission! ...still...I don't know this Bald Mountain...but it sounds pretty scary...
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Hey, this is good progress! Demyx at least let Axel know a little of his past EARLY in the Organization...that is better than really late. Same with Ax and his secret-thing. is totally important to share scary dreams. ESPECIALLY ultra-scary-creepy dreams. Like that...

Poor Dem.