Reviews for New Neighbors
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
Oh, Axel got chased by a mob, almost drowned in a cave, got shot by a mean guy, then had to go to the Castle and help Demyx because Dem killed someone to save Axel's life. Poor Dem...must be rough. And then, Axel got very serious and sentimental.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Aw, Demyx tried to be freaked out...but failed because he was too tired and warm and cozy and his throat hurt like Beep and Axel was being all awesome and whatnot. Yay. My own personal philosophy is that Chocolate (particularly Hot) cures anything. Of course, I am sure that tea with honey must taste divine anyway, so cool...
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Well, good for Axel: Whatever gods look after Nobodies are looking after Demyx today. Awesome. Of course, being stuck on Lake Superior anytime October past is a REALLY bad thing. I should know, I've had 12 years of experience.

And poor Dem, he didn't think anyone cared enough about him, aw. I can see such wonderful brotherly love growing here. You know, until Demyx wakes up to find a person sleeping ON TOP OF HIM. Wit his past, he is sure to freak out. Badly. Hopefully, not Too badly.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
So...important things (for the future~!) were learned in this chapter: Demyx now knows how to make a water clone, he doesn't like fighting, Saix is a MEAN NOBODY (but everybody knew that already), Demyx has little self-confidence (again, already known, just enforced more here), and that this was the infamous sparring round which caused Demyx to almost freeze to death (a second time) AND...cause the deaths of those 29 men aboard.

[I actually hold dual views on the Edmund Fizgerald:

1) I lived in Michigan for 12 years of my young life and particularly grew up on the shores and on top of Lake Superior

AND

2) The famous Song drove me INSANE because we had to learn about MI history in 8th grade and our teacher played it for us EVERY. FREAKIN. DAY. That and the fact that I learned so much about the wreck of the ship that I could have recited it for anyone backwards and forwards.]
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
Ah, so this is around the time when Demyx started pretending to be okay so he didn't freak out the elders and make them think he was faking. Okay, I get it. I understand why he is freaking out too...having to go up against Saix...brutal.
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Oh! So this is what that instance was with the candy shoppe! Hahahahaha, it was rich, just rich! Awesome, he still got one of the CricketLicket-things. I have to say, that was totally awesome and definitely worth it.

...now that I think about it...I have never tried one of those candies with crickets in it...hmm...that would be a fun way to freak out my friends next time I go into the city...hehe.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
This entire chapter is beautiful, not solely for but greatly because practically this same thing occured to my friend and I when I we were both 12 or so. I was Axel, she was Demyx. ...of course, I wasn't exactly in the shower, and I didn't quite bust her on accident in the nose, but I was singing an Irish folksong...'When Irish Eyes Are Smiling'...Still, my friend used to apologize for EVERYTHING, it was a horrid habit, and I went off on her about it a lot...ha, then she got me into it...so I really love this chapter.

I really think that Axel being Irish is fun because I am 98% Irish myself. Native American the other 2%, since I figure it would bug you or something if I just left it like that...

Anyways...I liked this chapter a lot.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Hmm...fighting-practice nerves. That sucks, Demyx. Then again, if he really did somehow work himself into the flu...which isn't actually possible...ah, he needs to learn at some time.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
The ending was about to be funny, with Xigbar and all, but then Axel told Demyx about his little brother, and even though I already knew about it (...because I have finished everything else...), it still was a total mood-killer. Good way to end a chapter, but really just...crushing. Like, leaving-the-room-after-saying-that-someone-died kind of crushed.

By the way, I have not mentioned yet that I really like your chapter titles.

Oh, Xigbar...I love his character in my head, and that is where I shall always try to draw inspiration from...not from his canon personality. Beeping canon personality...ah, but Awesome Xigbar is so fun...oh yeah.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
I shall do neither of those two things...instead...I shall say "Poor Edmy!"...hehehe, which is totally different.

OK, only said that to be fun, but really, that last part was really sweet of you to include for him. Plus, Edmy was such a nice little kid.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I think that Axel has changed very little in about 6 or 7 years...but still, this part of the Org. here would be pretty hard, wouldn't it? I mean...Demyx will be having huge issues with people, and Axel...well, it is really hard to keep acting somewhat 'normal' if only 2 weeks ago you were officially executed...so yeah, this sounds like it will be getting pretty rough, but, if they can handle stuff like an evil blood witch and seizures and diabetes and a snake-lady...I think that they can survive the prequel to this whole huge epic you have going here, haha, since they did survive for 6 years or so!

Still, a great chapter. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, especially (mainly) at the end. And Axel...oh, Axel...I love saying that.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Finally, I have time to review on one of your stories! I have just now (drum roll)...finished ALL of the rest of your stories for KH. Yes, ALL. ...erm, besides this one. I love a good challenge, and the longer a chapter or story is, the better for me!~

So...I am about to embark on this huge...uh...crusade...to read this WHOLE story. Whew...124 chapters...and this chapter started out back on like his first day or something...poor Demyx...

Well...once again (sigh) I will probably not end up reviewing a whole lot (yet...hehehehehe), but I am so very...just...AH! I can't help it, I am so relieved to see so many more chapters...I was worried there, after finishing 'What Comfort Can Be Had' that I may never be able to relieve my stressful school day with one of Xanrivash's awesome plots again...(shudders in fear). Yes, your writing is SO important. It is awesome. ...why am I still writing this when I can be reading? Hehehe...chapter two...
Ice Princezz chapter 124 . 10/1/2010
Axel was an ass to leave poor demyx hanging like that! Awww I feel bad for demy. But none the less a great story I loved it
baby gyrl chapter 51 . 9/3/2010
Awww! Someone other than Axel and Roxas cares about Demyx! YAY Xigbar!
Jynx Harvest chapter 34 . 8/22/2010
I have synesthesia :] but somehow I don't think it's *exactly* what Demyx is imagining...
1,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »