Reviews for New Neighbors
kitsuneluvuh chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Buried by an avalanche of "poor Demy"s. Poor Demyx! XD ... Did, you know, that dude actually go through with it...?
SunflowerWielder chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Avalance of 'Poor Demyx', most def. That is nasty stuff. But at least he got a hug. Kind of.
yuki-tenshee chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
a very cute scene between Demyx and Axel... man this two are just so fit together.
SunflowerWielder chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
Aw, it's nice to see Edmy/Demyx come out of his shell at last... Kind of.
gingerninja88 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
D'aw. Edmy is too super duper cute for it to be LEGAL. And Axel is too. Particularly with this line: "The poor kid was obviously scared witless - it seemed he hadn't gotten the memo that you weren't supposed to feel without a heart - and Axel felt obligated to protect him, like an older brother. Wait, what? This "no emotions" business was going to take some getting used to." Such a cute line. Oh and. Why do I have a feeling I might not like what you're going to do to poor little Edmy? Or rather what has been done, but you will be telling us of it? DX
kitsuneluvuh chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
"...Someday, I promise, I will be able to carry on an entire conversation without putting my foot in my mouth even once. Someday." Hm, looking at how little progress he's made in four years, I'm somehow doubting that. XD I love how Axel's being so nice to little Edmy. I want to hug them both.
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Axel never does seem to know when to shut up. But I think that it's a useful attribute sometimes.

I loved the chapter. Don't really have much more to say on the topic.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
Aw! Poor Edmy is completely terrified, though. Oh, and:

"'...Someday, I promise, I will be able to carry on an entire conversation without putting my foot in my mouth even once. Someday.'" Didn't Axel tell him that in one of your previous stories? Though I guess it would be years from now...

Emyx
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Aw...that's so sweet! It's kinda funny how Axel and Demyx see each other at first. Bully and Abused kid! And look how they ended up: best friends! How's that for irony? Man...

Emyx
Reds Owshad Dark chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wonderful. I hope you continue this- it's incredibly entertaining. I like how jumpy Demyx is(cause Edmy's a nobody now so techinically it is Demyx right?) because it just seems to fit him.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Awesome story! Short, but sweet and entertaining. Edmy's so cute... And I love how Axel just takes him in and gets him ice cream. Even after the kid splashes water in his face. haha... I love this sentence especially: "...was really lucky, it would be something like water, but with his usual luck he'd come up with something really, really flammable..." Brilliant!
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Aww... Pretty sweet. Demyx had some good luck for once.
gingerninja88 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Aww, how cute. And poor little Edmy, hoping for beating and belittling. DON'T YOU WORRY! WE'LL PROTECT YOU...Or...put you through worse situations so that we can provide some hurt/comfort. Either one.
yuki-tenshee chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
all you stories are a blast, especially if it's Axel and Demyx. Another story well done.

Ps: hope you don't forget Aftermath.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was so cute! (looks around to check the vicinity) Good, I'm alone. (grabs Edmy from nowhere and glomps him in huge crushing hug) Edmy is so cute! He's like a less angsty miniature Demyx. Yay! I kind of liked the change of style. It's a little weird to see something from you sans angst, but I think you've just proven you can write absolutely anything you really want to. And I'm extra excited because for once I found your story before Ocean's Nocturne or EG! (And if they did get here first, well, don't tell me.)
1,065 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71