Reviews for The Perverted Misadventures of Junior?
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Hey, :) I was poking around in the R.O.D section and came across this little gem. And I thought to myself, its funny, its got an aspect to its thats lacking in most of these other stories -humor around Junior- and I totally agree with you. Junior is just not used and abused enough by the authors of this section! He's just so sweet! And shy and nervous of everything! He lovely!

So, here I am. :3 thank you and I'll try to remember to review more as I read. _
Shiakou chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
It lives!

And with such epic lols for everyone!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
Wonderful fourteen chapters
Shiakou chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Well, now that I've gotten over my laughter, it's time for a proper review.

First off, I love Tohru and Hisami as you portray them. Tohru's well meaning stupidity combined with his newly found sense of perversion is actually endearing and Hisami. . . Hisami's awesome. That's the only way to describe her: awesome.

Junior's past and how the Library's members have adjusted (or maladjusted) over the years was another highpoint. Plus the whole "aww" when his story finished and everyone hugged him.

Anita didn't get much screentime in this chapter, which is a shame. But on the subject of her hips, I cannot help but agree with Tohru. . . (Damn!)

I hope to see another chapter soon!
Shiakou chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
Oh Wendy, if only you knew. . . bwahahaha.
Shiakou chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Unlucky 13.
Shiakou chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
Perfect.
Shiakou chapter 11 . 1/2/2009
Ahahaha! What should have been a dramatic moment was completely ruined (or made awesome) by Sonny Wong!
JDNightMhalelOsamaGhobhadi chapter 10 . 11/30/2008
I nearly feel Junior's pain of wanting to be needed. Wanting to be accepted. Wanting to be wanted. It was no differnt back in Iraq when I served as a child soldier for the ''recruited generation,'' as locals called it. Read my profile for details. Anyways, I love this story. Keep the chapters going.
Shiakou chapter 10 . 11/29/2008
Never thought he had it in him. Less funny, and more sad really.
Shiakou chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
I am in awe of the perversion.
JDNightMhalelOsamaGhobhadi chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
This story's a bit strange, however, it remains as a unique work of [perverted] art, though nothing too explicit, provocative in its own form. This may not make a whole lot of sense, but all I'm trying to say is I find it quite entertaining and am always anxious for the next chapter to be updated. I hope the ending is something to bite into. ''What do you prefer? A seductve tone of candles and a romantic cuisine for two, or perhaps a sprinkling of French cologne?'' You are truly a talented writer. Hope to see more works from you in the future.
Rhianwen chapter 9 . 10/31/2008
Yay! An update of this story always totally makes my week. :D

Hee, between Awkward!Wendy and Bikinis-Only Friday Movie Night, I think it just about made my year. Awesome, as always.
sasahara17 chapter 6 . 7/30/2008
I am laughing very hard right now. This just keeps getting better and better! I can actually hear poor Junior whine in that British accent of his 'I'm not a stalker...'.

I really like what you're putting poor Junior through. If only Nancy would see her son now!
Rhianwen chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Totally loved this chapter; everything from the lovely father-daughter moment (Jenny and her Joyful Puffs and her giant seafood platter are just too cute!), to Junior's confusion over the sensation of blood on his hands, to Wendy actually feeling something other than discomfort for the poor kid, to the mood-kill ending. Especially the mood-kill ending. "And speaking of Dead Junior..." So awesome. XD