Reviews for Random Strangers
Very funny. Nicely done.
TheVirtuoso chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
I FOUND IT! I read this story - must have been 3 years ago now, maybe just two. I lost it though and never saw it again. Until now.
I'd love to read more from the Abby-met-Teal'c-universe too. like maybe someone else in the program seeing the tattoo (if it was somewhere slightly visible... like her foot/ankle) or seeing how that trace went with the email.

:D (I'm quite happy atm)
sb4ever chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
Loved it! Zelenka and Ziva? What a combination! I love this series of vignettes pairing characters from NCIS and SGA. I'm so glad you continued writing them. You do these so well!
E339 chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Love your story! You wrote the different characters really nicely and I absolutely love the way they interact with each other.
Well done!
sb4ever chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
fred the wraith queen,

i love, love, love your writing! you just have a way of capturing the characters' rhythm and choice of words that bring them vividly alive. i hope you are still writing!

my two very favorite chapters are the jack/kate story and t'ealc/abby. both are fabulous!
Rainbow Mango chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
Ok, you should so totally do a little sequel to this chapter where Tony has to use that threat!
Other than that, awesome collection!
Sulien1 chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
*laughing out loud* Abby got through both Sam's and Rodney's firewalls? Oh, they are both going to be showing up on NCIS' doorstep, I would bet money on it!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing all of these, I've greatly enjoyed every one of them (though the one with Radek and Ziva remains my favorite).
Sulien1 chapter 9 . 3/6/2010
*hands you a freshly made batch of chocolate chocolate chunk cookies made with the good 70% cocoa mass, single plantation chocolate and macadamia nuts*

I would kiss you for this one, if I could! Of all of these stories so far, this one is my favorite! *G*
Sulien1 chapter 8 . 3/6/2010
*snoflegiggle!* Rant away, customer service of any sort truly does bite the big one. And as 'Mary Sues' go, this one is of the quite acceptable variety in that it's very inobtrusive and quite well done.

Also, great timing with having John tell Tony to take care of Jenny, even though you didn't intend it that way (this was posted long before the NCIS ep "Judgment Day". I can imagine this encounter between the two undoubtedly flashes through Tony's mind after Jenny's death.
Sulien1 chapter 7 . 3/6/2010
I absolutely [i]adore[/i] this chapter! Brilliantly done!

Just out of curiosity, by any chance is "Grey Stag" a certain Richard Dean Anderson character with the first name of Angus and the last name MacGyver? *g*
Sulien1 chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
Really loving these little snippets. The first one with Ducky made me incredibly sad, because it was horrible the way TPTB decided to ditch Carson and Paul McGillion as much as because I felt so sorry for Ducky and Carson's Mum.

Loved the one with Abby and Teal'c, I can definitely see them becoming friends and would love to see the get togethers they have over the years of T visiting her and Jack in DC and what Abby is going to think when she finally discovers where her new friend is from.

The one with Jack and Kate made me grin and wish very, very hard that Kate had taken him up on it, just because Kate would have been fabulous on an SG team. That was a very nice touch having the boots charm bracelet wrapped around the rose.

Thank you for sharing all of these, I look forward to reading the rest!
Pirates16103 chapter 10 . 1/15/2010
I loved this story and am really glad that you put in the Epilogue because I was wondering she would pull up. Very nice writing and ideas.
Aaron Tveit's Broadway chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
In the first paragraph you mentioned a younger cousin called John. Would that be the John Sheppard out of Atlantis or just oc character?

I love your crossovers, you put enough characterisation into them to be the actual characters but they aren't out of character

Lexi
LadyNiko chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
This was an absolutely fun read and I would love to read more of them running into each other - i.e. a case that brings Gibbs' crew into contact w/ the SG1 folks & Abbs just going her crazy fun self over it. ;)
fandroid chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Amazing. [Add worshipful drawing out of vowels]

NCIS person, but that was... otherworldly.