Reviews for How to Save Her Life
Not-a-nerd-still-a-bookworm chapter 25 . 8/29
I guessed what was wrong in the first chapter, so in the words of Cyborg, BOOYAH! I knew I was right!
Miguel chapter 40 . 7/25
might be your best 10/10
RenaLovesTheMazeRunner chapter 40 . 7/19
Can I cry now? That was a beautiful story, and wonderfully written. :)
Im begging you chapter 40 . 5/28
Wow... Another great story, but can you try to make each chapter longer?
fantasychild9 chapter 40 . 4/8
I think this was a really sweet fanfiction.
silvermoonskies chapter 40 . 1/22
At first I wasn't a fan of having Terra in It but now I'm actually glad and it worked perfectly, this story is amazing. You truly are a great bbxrae writer :)
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 40 . 1/5
I liked it, it could have used more turbulence, but I liked it.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
This is #1 in my list of the top 5 best stories I've ever read... I was tearing up when it finished. Can you please make a sequel! I, like, LOVE your work!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
good fan fic
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Okay, I'm laughing and crying like an obsessed fan girl here. I swear, you're the only person that seems to do that to me... And geez, Crystal's lucky! I want a sister too... :'( I've got a brother and we don't really get along very well so a sister would be nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Awe I loved it
I read this in 3 days and every time my mom would ask me to do something id go SHH IM READING then shed looking at me like I'm crazy haha
u r one of the best authors ive ever seen for bbxrae
may the force be with u
Kifo Sotri chapter 40 . 8/3/2014
I have to say, I really loved this story. It had me worried for some time that suddenly something horrible would happen to Raven, but I finished the story with a smile on my face and a fuzzy warmth in my heart. The only thing I think you should fix are the typos and the misused words (like how you wrote thrown while describing a throne) so out would be a bit easier to understand. Still, this story was wonderful and heartwarming. Thank you for writing this and I shall continue to read more of your bbrae stories!
Sinner51190 chapter 40 . 7/2/2014
If your a true Beast Boy and Raven fan, beautifulpurpleflame is by far the best author to read from. I've read just about all of her BB/Rae stories and enjoyed them all. This one had me on the edge of my seat through each passing chapter. I was dreading Raven relapsing once the children were born, but fortunately it didn't happen and she was truly cured. Beast Boys maturation was amazing to watch and how selfless he was with dealing with Raven. I was intrigued as to how easily Raven accepted his proposal, but I had a feeling it had very much to do with her latent feelings for the green Changling. I would go so far as to say that she was dying of a broken heart as opposed to a serious disease or condition. Heartbreak knows no age and neither does death. Fortunately, the greatest couple in Teen Titans history came through and got the happy ending. Loved it!
The Amazing Mumbo chapter 5 . 6/22/2014
Raven, the purple haired Mary Poppins who has a demon as a father.
And she's great with kids (not so much the parents)!
Concolor44 chapter 40 . 3/12/2014

Things to love: the plot twists, Raven's character development, her marriage to BB, and the general level of gorgeous chaos in the Tower.

Things to improve: Spelling. And that typically applies to having used a word other than the one you meant to use. For example, in the final paragraph you use 'faithful' when you meant 'fateful'. That happened kind of a lot.

I got around it, though. The STORY was worth the effort.