Reviews for How to Save Her Life
Blue Azagem 109 chapter 40 . 1/29
This was probably one of the best stories I've ever read!
IntensePianoPlr chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
5th time reading this, still love it 3
SolidusNeglect chapter 40 . 9/17/2016
I realize this story is the better part of a decade old, but I suppose I should leave feedback anyway given I read the whole thing. Feel free to ignore if you don't give a damn anymore.

Overall I found it rather middling - not bad or terrible, but not super engaging, either. I suspect this was because I found each character's individual voices were too similar. This comes down to just tiny differences in diction.

I was also a bit alienated by how idealistic Titan's Tower seemed to be. I probably could have accepted bunch of superheroes teens still together and now living as an extended family if that wasn't where the concept ended. It didn't actually seem like anything had changed beyond there being children now.

Also with so many recurring supporting characters they have to be actively involved with the plot or have their own developments too - even if minor - to feel like anything less than satellites. Bumblebee and Starfire could be outright removed and change almost nothing. All of Nightwing's and Starfire's children could have been collapsed into a single character easily, too.

A lot of character traits and skills seemed forgotten, too. Beast Boy rarely changes into anything for instance. I don't think things like starfire floating were mentioned in passing, even. I felt at times I wasn't reading about the Titans but about some regular people.

I rather liked the slow pacing of the main plotline. It always bothers me when romance moves too fast, but those prior problems are certainly exacerbated by this.

I have no qualms with the plotline, but I did find it a bit predictable. I think this story would have benefited from a B plot of some sort that ultimately ties into the A plot. Perhaps a supervillian plotline - the supporting cast would have benefit a lot from that.

I hated all the children's names, though that's not something I can hold against the story. (I didn't find them "comic-booky" enough if you're curious.)
TeentitansFan chapter 40 . 8/20/2016
NOOOOOOO ITS THE ENDO
IF U CAN PLEAAAASEEE CONTINUE
THIS WAS A MY FAV STORYYYY!
Plz plz plz
Chazene chapter 40 . 5/10/2016
At first when I first saw the ugly word that is 'terra' I was like ugghhh, then I saw she died, I was look 'ohh' then reading the whole thing I was like 'this is awesome'
Great job on this!
Not-a-nerd-still-a-bookworm chapter 25 . 8/29/2015
I guessed what was wrong in the first chapter, so in the words of Cyborg, BOOYAH! I knew I was right!
Miguel chapter 40 . 7/25/2015
might be your best 10/10
RenaLovesTheMazeRunner chapter 40 . 7/19/2015
Can I cry now? That was a beautiful story, and wonderfully written. :)
Im begging you chapter 40 . 5/28/2015
Wow... Another great story, but can you try to make each chapter longer?
fantasychild9 chapter 40 . 4/8/2015
I think this was a really sweet fanfiction.
silvermoonskies chapter 40 . 1/22/2015
At first I wasn't a fan of having Terra in It but now I'm actually glad and it worked perfectly, this story is amazing. You truly are a great bbxrae writer :)
Halfwrong chapter 40 . 1/5/2015
I liked it, it could have used more turbulence, but I liked it.
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 40 . 11/2/2014
This is #1 in my list of the top 5 best stories I've ever read... I was tearing up when it finished. Can you please make a sequel! I, like, LOVE your work!
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
good fan fic
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Okay, I'm laughing and crying like an obsessed fan girl here. I swear, you're the only person that seems to do that to me... And geez, Crystal's lucky! I want a sister too... :'( I've got a brother and we don't really get along very well so a sister would be nice.