Reviews for Sweet Sacrifice
Gravity's Child chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
It is at this point that I am officially 300% positive that Arashi's dominant mate is Minato.

Love the story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
kuromi123 chapter 16 . 10/17/2014
Oh my gosh, is Minato Arashi's destined mate?
HikariKurayami88 chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Very radical view of jinchuriki (don't mind the spelling). Kinda hard to figure out in the beginning what of canon has happened and what hasn't. Also interesting is your take on Akatsuki and the Kyubi attack. Well written though. Good job!
Silv chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
I love this story. I hope it's updated soon. I wonder, is Arashi's mate Minato or something?
redfoxgirl chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
PLEASE update soon!
thenotsofunnyman chapter 18 . 9/26/2013
im not one for yaoi but I liked this
Chibi-tenshi808 chapter 18 . 7/13/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Arashi!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update because I really wanna know what happens next!
Senju Serena chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
I thought naruto was suppose to be the main character...I mean I enjoy the story but I wish naruto was more active...and I thought the council was going to get bashed some more...
SagenWarrior chapter 18 . 2/25/2013
hope to see more.
Kisa chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
So what happens next does arashi die, does a war start, do they find a way to free minato? I really want to know.
Kyuobou Zetsumei chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
Please please please please! Update! I'm dieing here!
Yami Ookami chapter 18 . 1/21/2012
I love this story especially the parings. Also if I'm correct then Arashi ends up with Narutos dad but i do wonder who this lover is and what his summons are. Great work so far and i hope to see the next chapter soon.
120991ln chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
continue
Ancantsia chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
Update? I really like this story and would love to see how it all plays out so please update! Thanks! D
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 18 . 5/9/2011