Reviews for Facade
Daedalos chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Awesome! Can't wait to see everyone else's meetings with her! Great job! Thank you!

-chris
xxtwilight chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Wow. Very original... keep it up! xD

(I also loved the detail on Bella and Edward's honeymoon... LOL)
Loriot chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
I am really enjoying this so far. :D It's a good view on newly changed Bella, I think. I look forward to the next part.
speed-is-everything chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
I absolutely adore your stories. You put just the right amount of detail in them to keep them long, AND interesting! And usually, you don't follow the normal trends that everyone writes on fanfiction (like you said in your author's note). You show a real side to Bella and her family that no one every mentions! I can't wait to read more of this story, and look forward to reading the rest of work!

And I'll try to come back and look for any mistakes...if I can find the time!
athoshg chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Aw, Angela is so sweet!

where was Ben during all this though?

I love the fact that Bella isn't perfect in this story :)
mgouda chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
i was waiting for this update. for one thing, i love how very realistic every part of this chapter is. it was a lot of fun trying to figure out what Bella meant in everything she was saying, like there was a double meaning. the way Bella acts is so in character, and its great to read something where everything plays along perfectly. honestly, i think not having a happy ending played along much better than having something perfect and easy. Bella is portrayed nicely in this piece, and i can't wait to read more.

-Grey
Emmohdee chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
Well, I thought it was very realistic. I had lots of fun guessing all the double meanings in Bella's comments. Oh, was that Bella growling in the tree, or Edward or someone else?
Angeliss chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Aw... I must admit, I kind of wanted this to go on forever, like Angela figured it out... I'm a little too enthusiastic about this piece... But this is good, too. And a very interesting take on everything.
okaie chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
I'm jealous. "Not edited..." -Grumble-

As much as I love Bella having an easy time being a vampire, it's nice to see that it really is not so easy to avoid human blood, as the Cullens all say.

The foreshadowing was good: I knew from Bella's hesitation to spend time with her friend and the tenseness Angela seemed to feel coming from Bella that Bella was trying to control herself from taking her best friend's life - it's only been three years... And then, when she accidentally attacked Angela, I was happy to note that you did put in all those clues of Bella being uneasy for another reason other then just character. :)

Of course... it is unusual that how Angela got hurt is so similar to how Bella did all those years ago...

It's interesting how Angela at first wonders how Bella knows where she lives when she's being dragged toward the right building, but doesn't realize how unusual it is that Bella has taken her right up to her own door in her apartment building. Hmm... maybe this means something...

I keep wondering why Bella stays out of the light... it's only the sun that exposes them, but Bella seems to prefer to stay in the shadows, even though it's night out.

"A strange, fierce rumbling sound seemed to be coming from up in the trees."

The Cullen's are playing baseball, aren't they? :)

"This beautiful girl, who was so blissfully happy with her new life, was also swamped with the overwhelming sadness of leaving those she loved behind."

It's interesting, how Bella's mood changes directly after Angela thinks this. But, I'm not surprised that Angela picks this up - Angela's always been really perceptive! Though, she doesn't know why Bella must leave everything behind. It's quite a price to pay... but why is Bella so upset? Does she still love Jacob? Huh...

"I was overcome with an overwhelming urge to prove them wrong—that I would remember their voices, no matter what."

It was said that Bella "controlled" their thoughts... does that mean she will control Angela's, making her forget? If she can make Angela forget will she choose not to...

Great job! I'm looking forward to more!

...okaie...

Just a thing or two::

“Angela? Are you okay?” she was saying in an unbelievably coxing voice. - I believe you wanted to use coaxing, not coxing.

Ben looked up at me then, a warm smile lighting up his lips. - It's probably just because I'm peculiar, but I never thought about lips being lit up. I mean, it does work, but personally, I connect the imagery of "lighting" to something like "a warm smile lighting up his eyes." (Just what I think... not something you have to follow, or even consider, since it could just be me.)
Deactivate chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful, as always. One note: in Entertainment Weekly's preview of Breaking Dawn, Bella mentions getting into an Ivy League, rather than the college in AK. Not that it in anyway matters, since she probably won't go to any college/this was written before the preview, but I figured I'd mention it anyway!

/ew/article/0,,20203238, , That's the link to the article.
runaway xo chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Wow. Amazingly well-done :) You write beautifully!

-runaway xo
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
that was a really good chapter
NotMixedEqually chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
This was wonderfully written! It fits Angela perfectly and I love how Bella was written. I didn't notice any mistakes except for a missed o in “No, n, no, no…you have it all wrong, Angela." I do have a question, though. Where did Ben go? I thought he was still in the house, so wouldn't he have come down to see what all the commotion was about after Angela cut herself? Sorry, I'm just kind of confused.
Belle07 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
ooh its very original, i've nevr read one like this, keep writng
Little Pyrefly chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Loved it as always. Thanks for the distraction from work sweetie. I really needed the break. :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »