Reviews for Facade
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
I really like the idea. Please keep writing.
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, this seems really good so far. But how has Bella perfected her control so quickly?
ChrissiTine chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I really love this. I always wondered what the normal humans will think after Bella's departure and I think you did a great job with Angela. I hobe you post another chapter soon because I want to know what happens next.
athoshg chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
I've always wondered what she would tell Charlie, I hope you do a chapter on him soon! I really loved this.
arreyn emme chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Great job with Angela's perspective.
edwardcullen101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was very good. keep writing :)
Alwayselegant chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
This is really good. I love all of your stuff. Please update soon.
feelthewindxx chapter 1 . 3/16/2008

Update!
Emmohdee chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This was very interesting, and quite a good read. I have but one critique. At the begining you mention Angela taking a flight to Forks- which is impossible, as there is no airport in Forks. She'd have to fly to Port Angeles first, then drive from there. So she wouldn't be able to see Forks on the departures board. But like I said, this was very good, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
okaie chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Really though... it's not fair how talented some people are. Ahem.

But to move on past my jealousy; brilliant!

Angela has always been one of my favorite citizens of Forks, excluding the Cullen's and Bella herself. You can tell how much Angela does really care for her friendship with Bella, and while friends grow apart, she never forgets her, even feeling defensive when Jess and Lauren persecute her.

The scene at Charlie's house was nice; I liked seeing a different perspective of Charlie and Bella's relationship, as well as the intensity Edward and Bella's relationship as she thinks back to their wedding. She's seem to have hit it spot-on, and even knows that she understands very little about much of their relationship. (Mainly the vampire part.)

The excuses for Bella's absence are very plausible, and even though I know the exact reasons for her disappearance, the disappointment that Angela feels when she doesn't get to see her again is still very relatable.

As Angela fell, and the voice called out, I had a suspicion in my mind. The suspense still was played out though, because Bella's name was never said until the last moments, which confirmed what I already knew, but was satisfactory nonetheless. (Kind of like how Twilight tells the reader Edward is a vampire, but when he finally admits it, you feel that sort of euphoric bliss that he confirmed what you already knew. But maybe that's just me.)

Really brilliant job, I can't wait to read more of this. It's stories like these that make me hate reading uncompleted fanfiction, simply because I have to wait for the next chapter. Still worth it though. :)

...okaie...

Just caught something: “You’re freezing because of me. Hear—” - Here. :)
briana57 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
You're a very good writer. I enjoyed reading your story and can't wait to read more. Keep it up!
edward4eternity chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
To say that I loved the story would be insufficient. In fact, I don't know how to really explain the emotions that ran through my mind after I finished reading the chapter.

Here is a small attempt: You always do such an amazing job capturing the emotions, and thoughts of these characters. No wonder, I love reading your stories! :D I agree with you on the cannon topic. I am not a fan of non-cannon either...

I have been waiting for someone to write something just like this an after reading this, it all feels so surreal! Bella cannot just "disappear", she has to have some sort of farewell...

All in all, this was an well-executed chapter. I am eagerly awaiting your next update. I know I won't be disappointed!

Take Care and keep up the good work!
bellarina chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I've often wondered the same thing myself. I wondered if they would fake her death soon after her change or keep up long distance pretenses for awhile. If they go with the death route I wondered how they would explain no body and if they go the long distance thing it would be hard to keep Charlie and Renee from trying to visit. This was a great chapter and very believable for a possibility of how it might go.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This sounds like it will be really good. Keep up the good work!
starlightwilight chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great work! I loved this, how Angela went on with her life and yet still tried to keep track of Bella. It's a very interesting idea - exactly what IS Bella going to do? Can't wait for the next chapter!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »