Reviews for Facade
starlightwilight chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great work! I loved this, how Angela went on with her life and yet still tried to keep track of Bella. It's a very interesting idea - exactly what IS Bella going to do? Can't wait for the next chapter!
morrisdee chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is extremely interesting. I really like how you are trying to keep this as pluasible as you can. You are doing a wonderful job.

And, of course its all very wel written. :P

Update soon! The suspense is killing me!

:]
Courtney Belle chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I love this alternate take on things, and your writing style is very...simplistic yet rich, in a way that keeps you reading. It's a compliment, I swear. ] I can't wait to see where you take this, and good work.
undying-melodyx174 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow. This was amazing. I loved it! The way you described everything was really really good. Well done, can't wait to read more!
tripswhenshewalks chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I really like it. It has a special flare that I don't really see any more in stories around here... I'm glad you did Angela, she's one of my favorite characters!
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Darnit! I was planning to go to bed early tonight and get some rest, but I checked my inbox one last time, and say the author alert for this story. I had to stay up and read it! I adore the sweetness of the voice you used, it was very Angela! The only thing that I noticed was a conflict in where Jessica is going to school. She says "California is awesome," but then later it says she is in HR in Miami. :D

All in all this was a fantastic chapter (as I knew it would be, hence the fact that I'm still awake) I can't wait for the next installment!
Cullenista chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Really well written. I don't have a lot to complain about. I was interested in everything Angela said and did; especially liked her conversation with Charlie. Thought you captured his dialog and made him sound very natural. All plot points were very plausible. Good element of suspense at the end.
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i love this chapter
Little Pyrefly chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Dude, that freaking rocked! It's so good to have a story where Bella has to fake her own death or anything. Though mind you, she'll probably have to do that eventually when it starts to become obvious that she isn't ageing. It's kinda sad, really. But if you could gain someone like Edward, why the hell wouldn't you give it all up? You'd be crazy not to, though it's no wonder why Bella's family doesn't understand her actions.

Love the story, anyway buddy. Can't wait to see what else you've got in store! Bella's going to have to explain herself now! And who was whispering with her in the background? Was it the rest of the Cullen's?
Angeliss chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was beautiful. I really really really liked it. A lot. If you can't tell.

I have seen similar things before, but it's always after Bella's so-called "death" and then it follows through her funeral. But this has a completely different feel to it; far less tragic.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4