Reviews for Thrilling
payaka chapter 1 . 6/23
i found your drabbles so much fun to read. Couldn't stop reading till the end. Thank you so much for writing this!
God, why do people constantly put shitty Japanese into their fics. It's terrible and I won't be continuing this trainwreck. should ban Weeaboos from posting.
VanriddleZ chapter 29 . 12/11/2015
Please update the following Drabble, I really like these I'm reading, because I love Pair Thrill.
Julia chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
I am in complete awe over your drabbles!
They are lovable, hurtful and so much depth in so little words. Please continue writing them.
Anna chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
I think I fell in love with thrill all over again after reading these!
MikiYuri chapter 29 . 11/1/2015
Yaaayy! Welcome back! I almost believed that youre not coming back anymore, which makes me very sad. :(

Youre so cruel to close the review count on monday after you just mass released 16 chapters at a go. I planned to read all of them and maybe even reread each story from the beginning. Its just been too long since i last saw you. TAT Theres just soooo many stories to keep track of and sometimes i wonder how you manage all that. Reading this story first just cause its a drabble sorta thing. Ill take my time reading everything else and slowly give my reviews. I NEED DEM THRILLLLL

WELP IM GLAD YOURE BACK AND TRYING TO PLEASE ALL OF US. Take care and good luck! ;) Ill see you in the next fic!
MARYLOVER chapter 27 . 8/28/2014
Oh I missed these ones, so glad you're bringing them back
MissyKristy chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
this is wonderful :D, i wholly appreciate you and your dedication to the PoT fandom. I look forward to your updates all the time. I check my e-mail so frequently just to see if there was an update from you. thank you thank you thank you for your thrilling stories.
asyadreamer09 chapter 27 . 8/27/2014
I absolutely love your drabbles. They ease my heart and brighten my day, and I was so THRILLED to see another chapter. :) (Excuse the pun, I'm sorry!)

Fuji and Ryoma are absolutely warm and soothing and cute; and that last scene...made me so sad. Even if the context isn't clear, I didn't want it to happen either. I'll definitely have to look at your other fics. Thank you for updating!
Allie chapter 26 . 8/15/2014
I love all the different feels this compilation makes me feel.
asyadreamer09 chapter 26 . 12/1/2013
I started 5 days ago, and now I'm up to speed, although the drabbles have hurt me, incited jealous anger, irritation, fuffy dream bubbles and rainbows and nosebleeds, I am thankful for them all. :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
asyadreamer09 chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Boy, I loved "Waiting". It's nice to see someone else point of view on the our pair - or even just half of them. And it was poetic and beautiful.
asyadreamer09 chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Yes Fuji, going under the table will definitely help him focus on not thinking about you. It'll definitely work. Definitely.
asyadreamer09 chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
OMG, MOMO - WHAHAHAHAHAHA! I feel so bad for you! T_T But that's HILARIOUS. A salty, long banana... that's some flavor. I hope he never figures it out.
asyadreamer09 chapter 17 . 12/1/2013
Holy biscuits and toast. That last one one pleasing Ryoma... :3 Isn't it more like... Pleasing Fuji too? Man. Only he could be so blatantly passive on his face while that's happening.