Reviews for Nostalgia
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Thanks for this story, it was a good look back from a mature perspective.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I cried over this. Jacob, who had so much love to give, never healing from the loss of Bella, never fully giving his heart to a god woman, never having children. He ran as a wolf for years and he's alone. Maybe this meeting with Bella will help. This Bella is written quite well, we can see her love and devotion for Edward and happiness in the path she chose. At the same time she is the Bella who ruined Jacob and that made me sad.
mscope chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
This was written so beautifully and read with with much heartfelt love!

When Bella went to see her mom I cried, actually I sobbed! It was so eerie ... I've been listening to tunes on U tube all day and during that chapter Neil Diamond was singing Pure Joy, it wasn't planned I was just going down the list. Anyway, I'm not normally that emotional when I read fanfic!

On to a lighter note. I thank you for a wonderful story!
Elvis has left the building chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
I would like to see Jacob happy in the life, not only in his own mind.
Elvis has left the building chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
Oh, my God... what did you do with Jacob? Poor Jacob... you don't like him.
La Boricua Cullen chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Favorite chapter.
La Boricua Cullen chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved this story so much; I read it forever ago but I never saved it to my favorites. I was just thinking about it today and found it. Its so good to read it again.
Snuze chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
I am really enjoying this story, your style is really refreshing. Pretty damn good for a first go.

I just have one negative comment, why are her memories of Renee fading when she should have perfect recall?
Snuze chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
I loved the phrase, "envenomating my system", is that a real word?
Snuze chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great start! Looking forward to the rest!
okievamp chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
Very good story. I like the Jacob chapter and how Bella helped him move on.
orionfoo chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
I enjoyed reading all your chapters can't wait to read more
cjm1788 chapter 7 . 12/3/2008
great story. really well written.
nightlight's fire chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
This is a nice idea and a good story. I think it is sad that you couldn't develop it further.

Keep writing,

uptonmama chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
This was a fabulously written thorough story. I enjoyed it greatly, thank you.