Reviews for Best Friend
Amarda Deneuve chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Another chappie? Please? w It was soooooo cute that i wish this was what actually happened in the anime...heh...Death Note turned Yaoi...that would be something!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
awee, this is so cute! I totally loved it *squeals*

NWG
VampireDoll666 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I really like this story I hope that someday you will maybe continue this *smiles*
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww! I don't really care if they're OOC, it is a fanfiction afterall! This is SO kawaii! . I like it very much, and you did a really good job. Happy writing,

Kunoichi21 -Loves L-
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Very beatiful ! I don't mind that they were OOC, I liked how you made them and the story you choose to give up your ownership of the Death Note all you have to do is pronounce the words "I discard it" and all your memories related to the Death Note will be you will see in later episodes, when Light will give up his ownership of the Note.
arisa0 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
aww that was so cute i cant wait tell the next one keep up the great work this is so going on my favs
akane-nechan chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
hell yeah i whant more L x Light!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Your warning was perfectly accurate, however, it did little to take away from your fanfic. I wish it were longer!

I won't complain though, because I think think the length it perfect in some aspects. It was short and sweet. ]
oztan chapter 1 . 2/29/2008