Reviews for Passion
anne chapter 1 . 3/28
3 it!
Storycreater1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Very hot. So rare for me to see a good Sasuhina smut fic
ditchmydismay chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
It was truly awesome .. Two thumbs up :) I really like it because there was no hint of OOC

Sasuke maybe a jerk. But he's Hinata's jerk :))
tk04 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Two words love it. Short but hot. Thank you!
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Hinata-chan is so bold...lol nice
crookshies chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Kiyahh! Nosebleed
CeruleanNetwork chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Woah ... that was mind blowing my friend XD
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Wow. Bear with him indeed. I doubt they'll have any problems reviving the Uchiha clan.
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I think your friend could be my friend XD

Lol. I enjoyed it XD
Nibinlotwen chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
No, I've sinned ;_; ! I haven't reviewed earlier! - goes on rambling - ..This. Is. Awesome. I love Sasuke. I love Hinata. I ADORE the way Sasuke speaks.

-depression- Sometimes I wonder why life can't be a fic. An M-rated, hot, steamy SasuHina fic.

.. GAWD! - fangirl scream -

I apologize ;; SasuHina is one of my absolute favourites, after all. And this fic was so well written ;_;. Did I already mention that I LOVE Sasuke in this?
Ms.Naruto-Fan chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
that was a home run!
Rinhail chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
He's such a prick.

I very much enjoyed it.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
You can certainly make lemons seem less smutty. Nice job. I thought the ending was cute.
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
okay, so i just HAVE to write a review for this.

wow! i thought by reading the title and summary that this would be a totally horrible half finished lemon someone attempted..

but i was totally mistaken! this is by far so well written, it just amazes me! really the summary is so misleading. this is an absolutley hot and beautifully written account of sasuhina. please! make a better summary so other readers arent mistaken and don't realize how amazing this fic really is!
shareece chapter 1 . 7/26/2008