Reviews for 366 Days I Love You
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww

I'm dying about fluffiness c:
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Cute

The smuts aren't reviewed cause I'm the reviewer and I don't read smuts, cause it's Katou who reads them and she isn't a reviewer!
Ibbited chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I don't know if I've reviewed this or not yet, so.. yay!

This is cuuuuuute. But, what about Sai? Is he not worthy-enough to be considered competition or anything else? *sigh* Okay. And by the way - stupid fangirls.. you just can't get away from them.. ;]

Short and shweet. And stuff.

Luck writing and all that junk.

ibbited3
NightDreamer567 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I would soo be one of those SasuNaru fan girls :P
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Sweet...

rokudaime09 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
you know what you are a SWEET and LOVING person!
KyouyaxCloud chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
so sweet!
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
daw another wonderful sasunaru! i loved this so much because i am the biggest sap for fluff, and this was amazing fluff-adorable yet still realistic. i loved naruto curling up in sasuke's arms...such a sweet image :3 great job!
Concubine99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aww, cute!
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh wow, that was so adorable! So cute!

"Love you 366 days in a year ... plus eternity." AW! ::melts::
OrangeRamenCup chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I loved that! It was soo cute!
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Since when is Tsunade never pointless...?

And I LOVE the fluff. Whootz.
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I see why you are on my author alert, you write hot Sasunaru one-shots, and stories. It's cool. It's just I wondered why I picked you, I have like less than five authors on alerts because I'm so picky. Hehe! _ Ciao.

-Dani.
Angel chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Dang even though the whole point was fluff, still made me teary. "If sunshine had a smell, this had to be it."

I cannot believe I'm fangirl B at my age bwah! PS I'm taking a rest from manga because well Saucegay is being an ass lol but these here just fill me with hope and oodles of gushing bwah!
fleeing-arrow chapter 1 . 11/5/2008