Reviews for Prey
sampam69 chapter 1 . 10/21
This was well, really good :) :)
jacobluver321 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Kalamare chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
NEED TBC! oh my oh my oh my oh my... *drools* MAN, you are GENIUS, though with some grammar mistakes, but who doesn't have them without agent? xD moremoremoremore
Kiyoshi-Chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
omg you are a reallly good writer ! please keep going with this chap !

Rubyy :)
Blood Ink 24 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Amazing! Please keep english does not suck, mine does.
patch138 chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I think you should do some more with this!

It's Lyrically Insipid chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
WOW. That was really amazing! Reall well written as well! Your english is great you shouldnt worry :)

I really liked the end bit with the fire that was cool lol. And i liked submissive edward and dominant jacob as well.

Very nice :P LOL
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 1/24/2009

I absoloutely love Jacob/Edward.

And this was BRILLIANT.

In my mind, despite Jacob being the one who's taller and probably stronger, I imagined him as the submissive. No idea why.

However, I like him as the dominator in this fic; the way he overpowered Edward was just... orgasm inducing haha :D.

You're english is really good; it doesn't suck (:
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was aweosme! Loved it!
frapanappy chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
write more!
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
That was really good
Megan-Cullen123 chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
very awsome i hope u keep writing more like this but u should have like a 3some with bella in there or alice or rose...maybe leah clearwater...anyway keep right very very good!

XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Interesting... I'd like to see this continue. Maybe time has passed a little and edward is remembering his time with jacob. He remembers how he felt almost human and can't help but secretly crave that feeling again.

Don't know, maybe you could go somewhere with that. Can't wait to read more!~
sennyo-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
ek! that was awesome!
ironbane chapter 1 . 7/10/2008

I enjoyed every moment! n.n Good job!