Reviews for Some Things Never Change
Amazing!
where she went chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Very nice.
misdom chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This story was really well put together. I noticed a few spelling and grammar mistakes that made me have to pause, and re-read to try to get your point, but otherwise, it was a smooth read that I really enjoyed.

I also felt it was a little long for a single chapter story but there really weren't good break points so i can understand why you kept it all together.

Overall I really liked and and can't wait to see what else you've written.
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I liked this a lot! Good characterization!
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
It was dramatic and suspenseful and I loved it. Thanks for sharing your world.
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Awesome story. I have a soft spot for post-finale VM fics... because I was left so unsatisfied with the finale. I do enjoy other people's versions of what could have been.

In my opinion, you've captured the very nature of the LV relationship to a t.

Veronica, in my opinion, never did give Logan a chance. I think she couldn't even understan why she was so drawn to him, but she kept shooting him down.

Logan might have been a jerk, but he was a different person when he was with her. His walls came right down when they were together, the first time, and the second time. Hers never did. And she did run.

All their reactions and conversations where within character in the story, giving us readers a possible ending -which is what I liked.

Tidbits I enjoye were the break-up with Piz. You kept him within character as well... that is exactly how I would have expected him to react- like he'd had it playing nice with Logan, he couldn't let him go down without a few jabs at his violent personality.

I also liked the fact that you pointed out that Keith doesn't like Logan. I know it is fairly standard in all fics, but it just nailed the context of the story so well.

Veronica's reflection on Mac's comment... it definitely helped cement the underlying story. And again, this is what I would have wanted to see. Resolution. Yes, the LV story was tumultous, but not that bad, and in my opinion Veronica just had to get over her issues. She was clearly very drawn to Logan - he was really in love with her. I would have wanted to know if she actually loved him.

Again, great story!
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
good story. wraps up the gory threat nicely.
Caremel chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
I like it a lot. Characterization is good. Maybe you could continue? also, the name of the college is Hearst, not Hurst.
bouljujube chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hey!

I have to review your story becase I fell awful you don't hae much when you chose a topic for your fic that has been my obsession since the end of the show. Good job! I'd say you could have deepened your characters, but I liked it!
merryblues chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
AWESOME fic. seriously! you totally caught the characters & the humour! really good job! and swet (logan and veronica).
LoveForever14 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
omg i love it! great fic
LoreleiRose chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is great. I could really hear the characters voices. I thought their interactions were really believable as well except for the break up scene with Piz. Veronica's dialogue seemed a tad impersonal somehow.

I really really liked it!
Beccakell13 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
AWESOME story...you really got into all the detail which made it wicked fun to read. Loved the characterization and everything too!
RogueAvril chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Excellent job! Really well done, all around. I liked the banter between Logan and Veronica, and the dialogue was very real. LoVe is here to stay! Very enjoyable story, and I hope you continue writing LoVe!
Mongoose 187 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great job liked the ending.