Reviews for Flaws and All
natasha annalise chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
this story was really good i hope you come back and finished it
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
noo keep going!
who's askin chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Hi its me again and i re-read the story and i thought i'd tell you a couple of the many reasons why your story is unrealistic. first off huey could easily kick rileys ass high or not,second that scene with jasmine and dread head would never happen in a million years,third if huey had coke in the tree i think someone would have found it,fourth huey is the picture of strength and inner peace he would never do drugs,fifth you is a bitch ass nigga.i should probably go before i start rambling but one more thing,next time you have a great idea for a story, dont post it, instead record it put the footage in your computer and put it on a cd then take the cd and shove it directly up your ass,but if you cant put it in any further,just pretend its ur boyfriends cock and if you dont end up eating it,it should fly up at short FUCK YOU YOU DUMB HOMO-EROTIC BANANA CRAMMER!
who's askin chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
Huey is not a crackhead you fucking ass hole!
MyWorldIsAnime chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
come back and finish your masterpiece, I'm so sad that you never finished a fanfic like this, it's genius!

Please find time to update and finish it.

Please.
insert psuedonym chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
PLease oh please come back and add more!
BlueDolphin2011 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Oh goodness, this story is so emotional. I think I'm gonna cry. I never thought Huey would be the one using crack...I thought it would be Riley. And Jazmine taking the rep for Huey...Oh goodness this is a fantastic story. Please Update.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Checking back in on this story :D. So right now I don't know whats going on. Huey's acting so weird. I wonder what was in the box. Whatever it is, it sure got the family upset.
anon chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Cindy and RIley please as much as I love Huey and Jaz there is plenty of it and I like RIley and Cindy even more
rileybabyg chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
I can't picture Huey smoking crack! He who thinks pork flavored brocolli is bad. (excuse my spelling if it's wrong
iAnneart chapter 7 . 11/12/2008
omg Huey a crack addict?

this has me HOOKED

please contunuee!
anon chapter 6 . 10/13/2008
I'd like some more Cindy and Riley togetherness action please
basil sunshine chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Ah! Please update, I really want to know what's in the box! I don't blame you for drooling over them. Me too.
Mr. Toffee chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
I actually like this story quite a bit. It gives a new and perceptive view into the human psyche.
Humb1eBeginnings chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
DamN! What's in the box! xD. My bad. Got a little excited. I hope that's not a bomb! Cindy done said the wrong words.

I hope they catch them on time, because it seems like Huey bout to go straight phsyco.