Reviews for of strawberries, sisters, and its
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
I think I just died from fluff-overload.
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is amazing. I know you wrote it ages ago, but it's still hot as fk. I love your writing style, and I hope I absorb some of it.
inoubliable chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
The way this is written is so amazingly spot-on that words can't describe. Brilliant job.
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I loved it. Max's thought process was so true to his character; you managed to find a bit of sentimentality and gentility for both Max and Jude without falling into that train of feminine thought and emotion. So excellent job, really well done.

-Peace
Sleeples92 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
i really liked it, this was so well-written that (to me) it's almost canon.

and the letter, aw!, very deep but still sounds like max
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hands down, favorite Max/Jude. Love how jumbled Max is, but how things fall into place anyway.
gema227 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow.

Um, can I please have your brain? Seriously, this has to be the best Jude/Max fic I have ever read. It was so delightfully confusing in the fact that you had to read alot of the sentances a few times over to get the true meaning. So great! *favs*

Gema
amy chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I love the way you write! it's really amazing. great job.
DamagedGlory chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was absolutely spectacular. Very...poetic, almost. It's a really nice portrayal of a)what's going on in Max's head and b)his and Jude's relationship. I love it!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Me likey
heart of clay chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
You.

Are.

My.

Hero.
Sawlt to Your Suger chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
ok. so im not actually one of maxjude (although that seems to be all there is unless its maxjudelucy) but i really like yours. the way you write totally embodies the movie. the hectic craziness and the word emphasis and the informality. i very much like it. "they do that dipshit, crazy life thing" is a great line. a great way to put it. i also love how prudence always understands everyone. "He may need an interpreter. Possibly Prudence." good line too. this is great stuff. kudos.

-(my name is) Inconsequential
Brenda chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That was FREAKING BRILLIANT.

"Max kinds of hates the world, mostly, but it's remarkably easier to take under a blanket of bastard Brit."

Genius.
cat chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
aww, what a wonderful piece of writing :DD

The last Jude bit is flawless-pacing and rhythm is so great...Yay for writing such a nice little scene!
hallowsgirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
so i was reading this story over for the second time, searching for just the right section for me to point out specifically as bloody amazing, until i realized how amazing pretty much all of the sections are.

i will, however, pick out a few sentences, all the while reminding you that i love the whole bloody story and not just my honored examples:

"...Jude says with his cocky bitch grin..." - god. cocky bitch grin. amazing.

"Jude gives him the dark-eyed once-over..." - m...

"Jude's all over him. Big hands and hard mouth and hot eyes, and Max forgets the fuck about cabs and fares and waits." - it speaks for itself.

"Max thinks Jude should taste like strawberries, but he doesn't. He tastes like sweat and soap and pretty, like Jude, and it's so much easier to pull that shirt over his head than it was to get Max's off, and maybe that's the world's sense of humor, then.

Max kinds of hates the world, mostly, but it's remarkably easier to take under a blanket of bastard Brit." - damn. this whole bloody section is bloody amazing. particularly the part where jude tastes like pretty. never heard that one before. and that line at the end. "blanket of bastard brit". how's that for alliteration?

"My it," he tells Jude's neck, which tastes like ship and smells like sex. "My it." He looks at Jude's eyes to see if they understand like Jude's hands do, because he's got a whole Jude to convince and he's kind of getting antsy about how he'll explain to Jude's dick." - god you're an amazing writer. i have a feeling you'll write some amazing erotica one day, with your own characters, so you don't have to worry about a disclaimer.

"Jude looks incredible when he gets off. Tenses, scowls, like having Max touch him takes all the concentration he's got, like he needs to focus on every. single. second." this, and the entire final stretch of writing. just, good. i applaud you.

lots o'love,