Reviews for Remembrance
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
GUH! This Sam was all shades of heartbreaking. And Dean and that stupid deal, but I love how you get "your" Dean to really understand what that deal means to Sam and just how thoroughly it can break him. What a fine pair they make, and you write them perfectly. xo
themis.ceres chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was amazing. It was the perfect coda to the episode and exactly what I was looking for.. You captured the moment in-between the episodes just perfectly, right on key and a great joiner. ugh, I can't even put into words how much this was exactly what I wanted to read!

Thank you so much!
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Wow, awesome fic. I love post Mystery Spot fics but this one is by far the best I've had the pleasure of reading. Great work!

I look forward to reading some of your other fics.

-Brandi-
keekers15 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
i loved this! it's my favorite mystery spot tag by far!
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
this was great, so detailed, and so true to the boys...loved the phrase about "a stick named Sam right up my ass", I can just hear Dean saying that!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Iken chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Great angsty story. I really liked how you portrayed Sam as more protective of Dean given the trauma of their encounter with the Trickster. I think warped out Winchesters are among the best story genres there is.
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow! What wonderful, beautifully written insight into the boys emotions, fears and behaviour after Mystery Spot. Sam so lost and broken and Dean knowing things are wrong with his brother but not knowing exactly what...it's all just so heartbreakingly sad.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow, this was a killer! What an angst-fest and a great psychological exploration of the brothers' fears and the damage they've both endured. You have both their snark and their caring down perfectly. Loved this.
shelby02 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
You do a great job showing how Mystery Spot might have impacted Sam. The brothers are so connected, Dean certainly would notice the change in Sam. Thanks for addressing Sam's pain.
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I'd read this before on Livejournal and was chuffed to find you're posting here too now - so I get to read it again and stick you on 'alert' of course. Totally loved reading this again, really made my boring day at work a little brighter. Looking forward to more from you. Liz x

(BlueEyedLiz on Livejournal seeing as LJ wouldn't accept my full username)