Reviews for Incognizant
norishima chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, it's a pity... Fell in love with this one, but judging by your current active projects, seems like you won't continue it.

I would love to see a story which starts Yuunoha, triggers Fatenum and has Nanofate as endgame. But that's just a personal preference. I would follow this story no matter where it went.

You're my favorite Nanofate writer, so i would love to see a canon-ish "how they got together" type of story from you one day(preferably lighter than Stigma but not to the point of "fluffy". Some darker shades are always welcome).

It has been a pleasure reading your work. Keep it up. And i believe you can do even better, especially if you come up with a longer arc(and who knows, maybe even longer than the Decadent Series).

-norishima
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I would like to see this from Nanoha's POV also. Hint Hint.
suprememangafan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
wow! great story? Are you gona conintue it? If you are then please continue!

Ja ne~
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Cute. I'll have to re-read WYDTM.

Hmm. I must be in a sadistic mood, the thought of Fate turning Nanoha down because she's straight makes me smile today. That's unusual.

I'd quite like to see a part two, but that's because I'm a reading whore ;) The fic as it is stands fine.
Shadow chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I do believe there isn't anything you write that I don't enjoy. This uberlent story is no exception of course. Though it was a little disappointing to see that there may not be a second part/ conclusion to this, but it doesn't make it any less of a great fic. Ah well, here's hoping to more anyway, whether it be from this fic or any of your other amazing NxF fics.
eclairz chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
ohwie, i can feel Fate's pain... it's hurt! XO
Arigatou Sheitarou chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Should I...say that I'm surprised?

I don't know...I'm not sure that I am, although...well, it makes me smile. Somehow...what you write manages to make me feel emotions I'd...rather not feel. But in the end...it...makes me smile. Is that funny to you? Hn, it is to me.

This is wonderful insight on Fate's psyche...it goes very well, although not entirely, with Nanoha's thoughts on my fic. Ha. Makes it better.

Funny, too, that I should be the one who knows what Yuuno is doing in this equation. That was a nice touch. Good memory. Heh. Guess how long it took me to write this? Ha.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Short but nice, I mean it.

You could say is similar, but I want to think it isn’t. is hard to identify when someone is speaking the truth to us, especially if you know what they said could be mean more than just a few drabbles. At least that’s what I think on this case.

Well, maybe we need a closure on this case, regardless the way you decide to take them.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
It's...good. Full of near-misses and full-misses and fragments that wouldn't work with any other author. And it does work as a companion piece- put together, they are- very good. I seem to be lacking adjectives today, but...but it's- something bitterly happy, because it's not simply a matter of loving. And because Fate won't let her, it's- sad. Because Nanoha's so kind, and I want to shake them both. ' But. I liked it very much. The only odd thing is Yuuno, because I don't quite see how he factors in- he's there to remind Fate Nanoha already has someone, but after that it's like he just falls out of it. If this had chapters, I'd have a field day. *grins* Let us hope you get lots of reviews, then.

~Naolin (who doesn't think RoE V will need much editing anyhow, and wants it very badly)
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Very, very nice.

Except for the fact that I'm beginning to dislike reading these on before I've seen them in my comp...And for the fact that a number of things need to go die so I can beta these first-day again. _
Suiram chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Poor Fate, lovely. Makes you wanna hug her. Poor girl lost in between reason and desire. A little lack of action on her part which seems a little ooc(? - i think it is
Kioni chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This fic really got to me. It's a side known in the series, but not really shown in fan work. It really caputured her serious attitude, but I haven't read Arigato Sheitarou's work which I might look up now.

This fic would still stand pretty strong as just a one shot, but it'd be nice to know how Nanoha thought or if it continued off from when she just got back from the mission or how things happened as Fate's still there at the area away from Mid-Childa.

I was wondering about your other fics if they were being continued because they haven't been updated for a while. I'm guessing it's a monthly thing?

Anyways, nice fic. Hope to see more.

~Kioni
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I don’t know why you added the Yuuno thing; if I remember correctly I think you said you wanted to experiment with that pairing in the A/N of one of your previous fics, but it seemed completely out of place for me in this fic, I can’t see a purpose for it in the issues of this first (and probably last) chapter, it wasn’t like in Fay’s one shots were this relationship was the main conflict in the development of the plot, but here I only see it as an unnecessary detail that ended up ruining my last appeal of your fic.

Other than that, this seems as good as always, but sadly I couldn’t enjoy as much as the other fics written by you.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Well, well, soldier...

I'm damn glad to baptize this chapter with it's first review:

This was some interesting piece of work, son.

Very deep, actually. Made me think. Good job.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!