Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Mark Darcy chapter 12 . 3/28/2008
I see that I forgot to review Ch. 11. Well I wondered what would happened if he were summoned, now i know and I know what she can do to help him when he returns.

It looks like the only effective therapy for her pain when the memories come is for him to kiss her. I wouldn't mind that kind of therapy myself.

If she can remove the deadly curse of the ring from Albus with the ground spikes, why can't the curse she is under be removed the same way?
Mark Darcy chapter 10 . 3/22/2008
That was lovely, very hot while still being very sweet.

I had thought that the memory block was the cause of her not remembering Minerva, But it seems that it's not. Adelaide gets worse and worse, imagine using that kind of extortion to make Serena a slave to her schemes.
Mark Darcy chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
Oh well, maybe next chapter. This chapter had some lovely and vivid descriptive writitng about the view, the pool and the cave she found.

The scene showing when he came back to the cave from Hogwarts reminded me of the 'Happy Working Song" scene in Enchanted. Was that intentional?
Mark Darcy chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
I'm surprised it didn'nt come up right then, I'm sure he's up to a marvelous display every morning.

I also think women got the raw deal when it comes to potty parity. Men's rooms have both stalls and urinals and I've never seen a line waiting to go inside at a men's room. Anytime we go to any type of function with lots of people the ladies rooms always have a line. If I had been God, I would certainly have improved on women's personal and reproductive functions when i created them.

I'm waiting for them to get back in that bed again, and I'm sure you know why.
Mark Darcy chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Even if it is out of character, I like seeing a compassionate Snape.

It sounds like her Aunt Adelaide was a very jealous b*h.
Mark Darcy chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
She instintively trusted him and went with him willingly and we know he was sent there to fetch her because he was the person who could give her the best and the most protection; but I understand why Severus felt guilty and felt the need to apologize even though she ravished him just as much as he ravished her. He knows she's a nice girl and he certainly didn't expect her to behave like that only a few minutes after they introduced themselves.

There is already a strong (and consummated) attraction between them and she has already planted a deep seated worry in him about keeping her safe from harm if she's willing to go that far on just a hunch. Did realizing that she's an empath make him feel better about her security?

Where is the cave and when will he get her to Hogwarts? Is there some kind of plan of Dumbledore's that is keeping them in the cave for the time being? What happens if he's summoned, will she be safe there alone until he is able to come back for her?
MND chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
usually I don't Like when things move so unusually fast (ja). But in this story might be different. It seems they have a sort of connection... I'll be waiting for updates

Keep Up
Mark Darcy chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
Your story is so much more than I expected it to be when I read your summary. I'm glad I started to read it.

I was a little uncomfortable with the AD/MM love scene because I had figured out that Albus must have been gay when I read the chapters about him and Grindlewald in DH. That was the only thing that explained the intensity of their relation ship. But otherwise, I am entranced by the story.

I want to know why Serena's Aunt Adelaide concealed the fact that Serena had survived from Minerva. Was it to protect her?

I have the feeling that now they have consummated their raction in the cave that it has established some kind of irrevokable magical bond between them. That they are now permanently bonded to each other even without a hand fasting ceremony, like soulmates.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2