Reviews for Photographs
Cute!
Attackoneverything chapter 1 . 4/16
CUTE XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Aw, this is so sweet! I love the parental thing going on and its so well written. I could totally see Hughes 'snapping pics like a paparazzi'...anyway, very well written, and well done!
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Awww, that was really sweet. Simple enough plot, but still sweet. Though, given that Ed and Mustang have a really, really large age gap, I think that their relationship would be more parental/fatherly than brotherly/sibling-like. Not that there's much of a different here, except for that one word somewhere. It's a very nice fic, and shows how much Roy really cares about Ed.
LadyOfBirds chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
...But.. The conductor... What about him? He's dead now. Froze to death. A popsicle. RIP...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I loved this story! Really well-written and descriptive :) - just one thing though; Hohenheim's full name is Van Hohenheim not Hohenheim Elric. That was just something tiny that I noticed, sorry :) This is a brilliant story nevertheless- I love your writing!
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This was such a sweet story. You were very descriptive and everything just sounded perfect.
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
A truly beautiful story, I can never get enough of Parental Roy/Ed stories!
Ruby chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I really enjoyed this. It was written well and even though it was a one shot it didn't feel rushed. It felt good and the ed/roy parental moments didn't seem too much just the perfect amount of parent feels :3
Kiss From a Belladonna chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Yet another enjoyable story with great writing of the characters and great writing of the relationships between the characters :)

I honestly think this is my favorite out of the three I've read so far... But I've been reading fanfiction since about 7:30 p.m. and it's now 1 a.m. I'm having a hard time retaining what I've read.

But the point is I liked it

So thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
:D
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This. Was. FABULOUS! Loved the way you started and ended it, tying it all up nice and neat C: Great scene in there with the train and poor Ed's automail ;-; Poor kid.

Again, wonderful work!
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Aah! I can't decide which part I wanna say was great 'cuz I loved it all! RAWR! :D I especially liked the part where Mustang And Ed were caught sleeping together. I can just imagine it!
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
wonderful story I loved it
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This was so sweet! Parental RoyEd always makes me happy :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »