Reviews for Summer: No Holiday
jenny chapter 29 . 6/14
Found your story a couple days ago. Any chance of you updating soon?
Juliell chapter 29 . 6/6
Your story had me hooked from chapter 1. The characters are very believable and the development of the relationship is at a perfect pace. You really now how to build up tension. Especially the Sirius/Severus/Harry interactions are perfect and very enjoyable to read. I really hope you continue the story if not thank you for providing such a brilliant set up to continue thinking the story through in my own imagination.
amechiro chapter 29 . 4/28
! I had no idea this fic existed until last week but now I'm so glad I opened it. The way you chose to write Severus and Harry's relationship is lovely and completely out of the norm. Their interaction, flawed and slow to grow, compared to the deep instant fondness I've read before is quite refreshing and rewarding. I had no idea this had been interrupted before but I'm glad you're continuing anyway :) Quite looking forward to following chapters and the consequences of Snape pretty much kidnapping Harry. (Also, Sirius, I've never been a fan but he screwed up even worse than usual this time.) Thanks for writing 3
Tgilaura91 chapter 29 . 3/7
Just wanted to let you know that this is amazing! although you havent updated in a while, if you ever do I'll be so excited to read it. Thanks for the hours of entertainment you have given me.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 29 . 2/18
I know it's been a while since you've updated this, but I just found it and read the whole thing in almost one sitting. Would love to know how it ends :)
vermut chapter 29 . 2/4
Absolutly great! I'd like to read this story to the end. Please, go on.
xxax chapter 29 . 2/2
Great Story! I hope you are not planning to stop with it. I do have a little request, if you wish, could you write a chapter in which Harry teachs snape how to resist the Imperius curse?
Any way, great job!
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 29 . 1/21
This story is just too good...you NEED to finish! It's so good! Update soon!
piece2gether chapter 29 . 1/18
Ahhhhhh this is so good! Please, I'm desperate for more! What will Sirius do? How will the rest of training happen? Please don't abandon this.
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 29 . 1/16
OMG...this story is beyond words...you NEED to continue, this story is fantastic! Update soon, Ii need to find out what happens next! You can't leave it like this!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
Omg omg omg I love this!

I've searched And searched for a story like this where the characters are written so true and believable!
I've just read it in one go and I'm so upset it's stopped!
Please continue if you have time I would love to continue reading this
Hazpotsfan chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
Awesome awesome story! Can't believe I only just found this now... please update :D
Melindaleo chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I give up. I've been searching so long for a Snape story I could tolerate, where the characters remained in character. This story was recommended to me. It is extremely well written, and your writing style and ability to weave a tale is undeniable. However, I don't feel the characterization. I don't believe Harry would ever NOT want to see Sirius. Particularly if he is sick and vulnerable. There is just no way. Sirius is Harry's guardian and godfather - the person his parents chose for him, and the fact their wishes are so blatantly denied I find it infuriating.

DD's goal seems to be save Snape - at Harry's expense. He's yet again a pawn in another way. Just once in a Snape story I'd like to see Harry simply say "No" - as canon Harry would. Sorry if I'm ranting, just feeling frustrated. I'm giving up. I know its me, I just can't get past the vindictive bully as how I see Snape.
SandraKaye chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
OMG. I love the fucking HUG! That was so perfect! This story is so good. I have felt the emotions of snape...of harry...of all of them I read a review where someone said the interactions between snape and harry are repetitive. ..but you can't have an instantly healed harry or snape. It takes time to understand their relationship and for both to actually believe iy
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2014
This is by far one the BEST Snape/Harry mentorship stories I've read. And I feel like I've read a lot. Please, please, please - on behalf of everyone who has read and loved this story but not taken the time to review it - CONTINUE! I adore this story and I'm dying to read more! Please! Ahh!

ENCORE! :-)