Reviews for Summer: No Holiday
Elemental-Jedi-Elf chapter 29 . 10/17
Hello, I found this just a couple days ago & sincerely hope you're going to finish this. I pray I haven't stumbled upon it too late, it's very intriguing! Stayed up til almost 3 just to get close to the latest chapter. I love it so far and would love to know how this magnificent story concludes!
darksnitch11 chapter 29 . 9/9
I guess u've abandoned the story but pl pl dont. It's absolutely amazing. U hav captured yhe essence of snape mentoring harry absolutely brilliantly so pl dont give up on this story. Love this story ( I find it absolutely ridiculous that several of the fanfics with mentor snape show draco to be his godson! ) you hav captured the emotions perfectly. So pl do continue with the story.
nekotea13 chapter 29 . 8/24
This is such an awesome story and im so in love with it! I'm somewhat new to the HP fanfic community I've been a fan of the series but after finishing the last movie I decided to finally jump on the bandwagon lol. Snape and Harry's relationship always kept my attention and when Snape stood in front of Harry and his friends against the werewolf just solidified it even more for me. It was a little weird seeing him physically protecting them after how he was being portrayed as a cold hearted person and I started to notice how he actually had his students best interest in mind. The last movie made me fall in love with Snape being protective of Harry and here I am! Anyway I really hope that you don't give up on this story it is one of the few stories that keeps them in character and progresses at a reasonable pace instead of just having completely forgotten their tense past and have trust that would take a while to develop. I will admit though some of those are my guilty pleasure just to appease the fangirl in me lol but I really love stories like yours that are reasonable feel like they could be part of the story while including the relationship between Harry and Snape that I really wanted to see.
K chapter 29 . 8/12
Is this going to be finished? I hope so; I've been so engrossed so far! :-( please don't abandon!
Angeljoe chapter 29 . 8/9
I am really enjoying this story and look forward to seeing the next step on Harry's and Snape's journey.
jenny chapter 29 . 6/14
Found your story a couple days ago. Any chance of you updating soon?
Juliell chapter 29 . 6/6
Your story had me hooked from chapter 1. The characters are very believable and the development of the relationship is at a perfect pace. You really now how to build up tension. Especially the Sirius/Severus/Harry interactions are perfect and very enjoyable to read. I really hope you continue the story if not thank you for providing such a brilliant set up to continue thinking the story through in my own imagination.
amechiro chapter 29 . 4/28
! I had no idea this fic existed until last week but now I'm so glad I opened it. The way you chose to write Severus and Harry's relationship is lovely and completely out of the norm. Their interaction, flawed and slow to grow, compared to the deep instant fondness I've read before is quite refreshing and rewarding. I had no idea this had been interrupted before but I'm glad you're continuing anyway :) Quite looking forward to following chapters and the consequences of Snape pretty much kidnapping Harry. (Also, Sirius, I've never been a fan but he screwed up even worse than usual this time.) Thanks for writing 3
Tgilaura91 chapter 29 . 3/7
Just wanted to let you know that this is amazing! although you havent updated in a while, if you ever do I'll be so excited to read it. Thanks for the hours of entertainment you have given me.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 29 . 2/18
I know it's been a while since you've updated this, but I just found it and read the whole thing in almost one sitting. Would love to know how it ends :)
vermut chapter 29 . 2/4
Absolutly great! I'd like to read this story to the end. Please, go on.
xxax chapter 29 . 2/2
Great Story! I hope you are not planning to stop with it. I do have a little request, if you wish, could you write a chapter in which Harry teachs snape how to resist the Imperius curse?
Any way, great job!
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 29 . 1/21
This story is just too NEED to finish! It's so good! Update soon!
piece2gether chapter 29 . 1/18
Ahhhhhh this is so good! Please, I'm desperate for more! What will Sirius do? How will the rest of training happen? Please don't abandon this.
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 29 . 1/16
OMG...this story is beyond NEED to continue, this story is fantastic! Update soon, Ii need to find out what happens next! You can't leave it like this!