Reviews for Summer: No Holiday
I loved this. I really did. I'm so sad that it's over now, what will I do? They stayed in perfect character. Incredible skill. I'm very happy, the ending was satisfying and leaving me with wanting more. If you can I wouldn't mind a sequel, but this is fine as it is. Amazing. Stunning. Never stop writing. Thank you for writing this story :)
Okay, can I just say how awsome I think this fix is? Never ever take it down, even if you don't update. Your characterisations are perfect, and this is coming from a die hard potterhead who has literally fought some of those weak ass wannabees and put em straight. And yet, even as you see them change, they stay believable and that takes incredible skill. It also explores the trauma of fourth year which I thought never got enough look in by JK. Anyway, I love reading and rereading it, so thank you so much! These sort of fics are a rare find
Nomad1 chapter 29 . 6/6
Really enjoyed this! I like the prickly, difficult sort of relationship you keep between them even as they're getting to know and like each other better. I feel like where you've left off here stands quite well as an ending in itself, but if you come back to add more chapters at some point or write something else with these characters, I'd love to read it!
ChrisUSA chapter 29 . 4/25
Aegghh more please
rainydaysbooksandtea chapter 1 . 3/18
I really enjoyed reading this. I didn't want it to end.
You should mark this as complete. It stands well as is, and does not need more chapters. Uplifting ending. I normally avoid WIPs, and if you want to avoid scaring off other readers, you should admit this is done. Nice place to finish the story.

Mitch
All these years later, and you still say encase instead of in case. :D To let you know how effective the writing is otherwise: Harry went to sleep without supper the first night, fully dressed, with the precious rare book in his pocket, and I was actually worried about him being hungry and worried about the book when the twins woke him by pouring water on him. And talk about pot/kettle, Black is totally unstable emotionally, dumping Harry for stupid reasons, but he accuses Snape of potentially doing the same things. If/when you drop a piano on the Dumbledore character, drop a bank safe on Sirius, like in old cartoons.
Good chapter. Question: How does Snape get to Voldemort without a wand? He can't even call the Knight Bus. lol
The last half of this chapter is some of the best writing I've ever seen.
Harry should try to Accio Snape's wand. Should be easy, like Accioing his Firebolt during the Tri-Wizard Tournament, or Accioing Snape when Harry was lonely.
Just drop a piano on Dumbles and get rid of him permanently.
Good chapter, with them finally working together. I have never understood why, in all JKR and fanfic stories, people don't practice these spells while in a recliner pushed up against a wall. There is no need to be standing, thrown back against the wall, falling when passing out. Sit/lie on the floor, or in a chaise or a recliner, or at least an easy chair, up against a wall.
9 full chapters of jackassery. How much longer is this going to continue before you have them come to some sort of understanding?
He's been there for many hours and should have to pee by now.
when is the next chapter coming ? its wonderful!