Reviews for Summer: No Holiday
Adhara Raine chapter 29 . 10/25
PLEASE UPDATE! I really can't get enough of this. Please update.
Faenoctum chapter 29 . 10/23
sonalidabir chapter 29 . 9/25
Really wonderful story. I loved reading this. Please continue updating this one.
fouxy chapter 29 . 9/16
j'aime j'aime j'aime ptin. Une magnifique description de leur relation et je pense l'une des meilleurs fanfictions basé sur la relation de Snape et Harry. j'espère qu'un jour vous reviendrez la finir.
Raingirl4513 chapter 29 . 9/7
I really enjoy this. I'm not sure if you've been considering continuing this story, but if so, I'd be delighted to read more. Thank you!
So I see it has been a while since you updated this story...
I really enjoyed this. Your characterizations are spot on! The development of the relationship between Severus and Harry is as close to canon as I have seen in any story. And Harry's relationship with the Dursley's is very good. The abuse isn't over done, which is often done.
I look forward to an update if you are still writing!
Kapaliele chapter 29 . 8/19
God this story is so good ! Like damn it's really good. I love how you have portrayed their relationship Harry forgives snape but doesn't forget what the man did and snape slowly changing and maturing. Like ugh I can't explain it right but everything is so perfect ️ I am definitely looking forward to any new chapters I will wait till I'm old and wrinkly for anew chapter this story is just that good
Hy ! I'm a french, I have just finished your fanfiction and waw... I love this story !
I see there haven't been an update since 2014 so I guess I have to take this chapter as a final chapter snif :-(
Thank you for your beatiful and amazing story, I have loved the boud ( and its evolution ) between severus and harry.
Chrisiejl chapter 29 . 6/30
I understand that it's been two years since you updated and you've probably abandoned, but just wanted to let you know that you still have a very loyal reader if you choose to continue the fic! Easily the best Snape/Harry mentor fic I've read, and I've tried and failed to find something that came as close to this. I've been checking every month for about a year with hope that you may have updated, especially with the cliffhanger and tentative start to Harry/Snape's relationship that you left off on, which is amazing. You have captured the characters and nature of their relationship so well/realistically. Just wanted to let you know that I'm desperately hoping you will continue this story at some point, but understand completely if not. Thanks!
Scorpia710 chapter 29 . 3/16
This is easily one of the best Harry-Snape mentor stories I've ever had the privilege of reading, and I've read hundreds, (for real, it's an addiction). I would love to read more when you have time to write, ill be here waiting eagerly. I just adored how you make the progression of their relationship so slow and believable, it made the affection they've grown to feel all the more enjoyable. I freaking love it! Would love to see Harry learning even more, you've written some of the best lines, someone walks in on me reading this story and I'm smiling ear to ear at the soft, gooey parts, hahaha! Please update when you have the chance,
Faithfully ready to read and review!
Athena Telcontar Granger chapter 29 . 3/16
Brilliant story. One of the best portrayals of Snape I have read so far. Snape is in character, but still endearing.
zealousfreak27 chapter 29 . 3/12
Wow. I really loved this story. I think it's very unique in it's portrayal of the dynamics between Harry and Snape. There's a certain heaviness to their interactions which make them meaningful, but also a sort of levity/comradey rarely seen in these kinds of stories.

I really respect that you kept Snape in character throughout. He's very caustic and flawed, but still likable in a strange way. As for Harry, you've done an amazing job of showing how young he is. While he's still more mature than your average 14 year old in many ways, he's very needy, which is perfectly understandable.

Thanks so much for all the time and effort you've put into this story. Good luck with future writing!
zealousfreak27 chapter 27 . 3/12
zealousfreak27 chapter 18 . 3/12
This is the best HP fic I've read in a long time. Thoroughly enjoying it at the moment.
zealousfreak27 chapter 5 . 3/12
Man Snape is a bad person. Kudos for sticking to canon.