Reviews for Summer: No Holiday
E.BACKER chapter 13 . 11/29
Habrá continuación? Es una gran historia
ARL chapter 28 . 10/2
PLEASE Pleas Please review!,!
ARL chapter 29 . 10/2
PLEASE CONTINUE!
anon chapter 29 . 5/28
pls update damnnit, it just got to the good point and u stopped, pls dont torture your readers omggg
YourUnclesBeard chapter 29 . 5/13
Fuuuuck GIVE ME MORE. hahaha.

Thank you for the lovely story.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 4/5
plz plz complete this
Nattsly chapter 29 . 3/10
I loved this story and God I still have faith in a continuation!
sadly chapter 29 . 2/2
you never finished ...
lunadragneel15 chapter 12 . 1/17
Me encanto esta historia y amaría que la continuarás
la leí en todo un día y me quedé con ganas de más
la verdad Sirius necesita madurar y ver que Harry no es James y que Harry necesita que lo vea como tal o si no Sirius lo perderá para siempre
esperare ansiosa a alguna respuesta tuya
besos
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. Your writing of this was absolutely amazing, and I loved Harry and Snapes relationship. It wasn't unrealistic like many others I've read. This is definitely a story I'd come back to.
Afiana Arch chapter 29 . 1/15
nooooooo and it just ended at the peak of the journey noooooo qAq) can i ever hope for you to continue this story? I love the tension, the emotional description and All abouve the bond that Snape and Harry had built up. This fic represent (i would say) my inner desire that snape and harry can be this... deep with each other. Snape not overly parental and still struggling to accept that he care for Harry more than just a stundent. The impulse he felt to teach, to guide, and even to hug him felt all strange to him but it was the right thing to do. i love it. i love how you describe Snape's inner turmoil.
Afiana Arch chapter 19 . 1/15
It is soo painfull and yet soo beautiful at the same time. That's the feeling i've... endeavor up to this chapter. Lovely angst, suspense, and the tension building makes my heart beating soo fast. I would love to see the continuation for this fic, as i find it incredibly well- written and just *cheff kiss
Noodles chapter 29 . 1/1
I have read this story a while back and I loved it then, and after just re-reading it, I love it even more! Your writing is style is lovely and I appreciate this story. Thank you!
redtiger45 chapter 29 . 9/29/2020
I absolutely love this story and I hope that you continue it in the future! Your writing is so well done!
Dogs324 chapter 29 . 8/20/2020
I know it has been years, but I do hope you return to finish this story someday! I'll be waiting. I love fics that explore the dynamics between Harry and Snape; its so chaotic and complex. Ok, I may also be addicted to the angst. I've been reading HP fanfiction for 15 years and keep coming back to it! This story is on my alert list, so I will keep my fingers crossed that I will get a notification in the near future. I hope you are doing well!