Reviews for Summer: No Holiday
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 29 . 2/18
I know it's been a while since you've updated this, but I just found it and read the whole thing in almost one sitting. Would love to know how it ends :)
vermut chapter 29 . 2/4
Absolutly great! I'd like to read this story to the end. Please, go on.
xxax chapter 29 . 2/2
Great Story! I hope you are not planning to stop with it. I do have a little request, if you wish, could you write a chapter in which Harry teachs snape how to resist the Imperius curse?
Any way, great job!
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 29 . 1/21
This story is just too good...you NEED to finish! It's so good! Update soon!
piece2gether chapter 29 . 1/18
Ahhhhhh this is so good! Please, I'm desperate for more! What will Sirius do? How will the rest of training happen? Please don't abandon this.
ImpossibleClara9 chapter 29 . 1/16
OMG...this story is beyond words...you NEED to continue, this story is fantastic! Update soon, Ii need to find out what happens next! You can't leave it like this!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/24/2014
Omg omg omg I love this!

I've searched And searched for a story like this where the characters are written so true and believable!
I've just read it in one go and I'm so upset it's stopped!
Please continue if you have time I would love to continue reading this
Hazpotsfan chapter 29 . 11/21/2014
Awesome awesome story! Can't believe I only just found this now... please update :D
Melindaleo chapter 16 . 10/19/2014
I give up. I've been searching so long for a Snape story I could tolerate, where the characters remained in character. This story was recommended to me. It is extremely well written, and your writing style and ability to weave a tale is undeniable. However, I don't feel the characterization. I don't believe Harry would ever NOT want to see Sirius. Particularly if he is sick and vulnerable. There is just no way. Sirius is Harry's guardian and godfather - the person his parents chose for him, and the fact their wishes are so blatantly denied I find it infuriating.

DD's goal seems to be save Snape - at Harry's expense. He's yet again a pawn in another way. Just once in a Snape story I'd like to see Harry simply say "No" - as canon Harry would. Sorry if I'm ranting, just feeling frustrated. I'm giving up. I know its me, I just can't get past the vindictive bully as how I see Snape.
SandraKaye chapter 29 . 10/14/2014
OMG. I love the fucking HUG! That was so perfect! This story is so good. I have felt the emotions of snape...of harry...of all of them I read a review where someone said the interactions between snape and harry are repetitive. ..but you can't have an instantly healed harry or snape. It takes time to understand their relationship and for both to actually believe iy
Guest chapter 29 . 10/9/2014
This is by far one the BEST Snape/Harry mentorship stories I've read. And I feel like I've read a lot. Please, please, please - on behalf of everyone who has read and loved this story but not taken the time to review it - CONTINUE! I adore this story and I'm dying to read more! Please! Ahh!

ENCORE! :-)
Kyra173 chapter 29 . 9/22/2014
Ok, browsing i found this story, i love it!
Please, please, update! :)
lost angel92 chapter 29 . 9/10/2014
Ahh this is such a good story! I'm am so glad it has not been abandoned and I very much look forward to the next update!

lostangel92
Guest chapter 29 . 8/28/2014
Write On! Write On! Write On!WriteOn!WriteOn!WriteOn!WriteOn!WriteOn!WriteOb!WriteOn!
Pleeeeeasseeeee? Ive started reading your story and finished it in about two days :-) Youve really done some work here and I look forward to any more Chapters!
Mcbeff chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
Love it. Love it. It's really late or early depending on your outlook and I should be sleeping, but I read this instead. Can't wait for more.