Reviews for Dot Waffle
144829 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Sweet. :) I like how it was done in Yukito's POV (sort of, lol).
Mysteriol chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
AH.

I'm sorry I didn't reviewed this earlier! I swear i saw this fic up in the fandom years/months ago, and never bothered to check on it because i was simply waiting for the touyaxnakuru mood to hit .. then add in exams, school life, crazy life issues, and i never gotten around to finishing this. ;)

haha, but here i am, finally done with this, and it put such a nostalgic smile at my face, reminiscent of the GOOD old days of waddling in the touya x nakuru fandom and experimenting so much with their funny loveydovey dynamics involving the what-ifs and what-nots! like they said , fanon couples have got to be the most amazing, amusing things ever for us crazy rabid fangirls to muse and mull over most parts of our current lives. ;) haha.

I loved this. I liked how you incorporated Yukito into the fic like an anchorman, watching his best friend mull and worry over his girlfriend forgetting his birthday. I loved the best friend role he played in here, adopting the third person point of view like an observer on a loveydovey couple involving a frantic Touya and a cheerful sincere girl like Nakuru we all know she can be ;)

Even though you didn't go deep into Touya's reactions / actions revolving around how he later responded to Nakuru's sincere gestures, ironically, the lack of commentary there brought out the FLABBERGAStingLY!GawdTouyayou'reAWESOME parts, where silence itself spoke the loudest here. ;) It worked well, finishing the fic off with Yukito's hilarious viewpoint and perspective, so much so that there was fluff, but not an excessive amount of it - but just the righht amount to keep the fic going, and completing at a nice full stop.

Sorry if I sounded too whacked-up, but I still love this, and am sounding way too nostalgic over these good old days, and it's been a long time, too, eh?

Lotsa cheers and hugs ,

mysterio

and keep writing! The touyaxnakuru fandom doesn't die EVER! :)
EshtarWind chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Wonderful saying with the TV set! LOL. Yukito surely needs to turn on the TV for himself! LOL That's so sweet... Even Touya cannot resist Nakuru like that
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
This is really good!Great birthday fanfic for Touya!
Orange Clouds chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
DIES OF SO MUCH GLEE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Hah, thank you thank you thank you so much. :) THIS FIC TOUYA NAKURU LOVE. :)
ClUeLeSs chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Kawaii! Even though I'm more of a NakuYuki fan, but your fics have got me a bit hooked on NakuTou. Aww... Please write more!
StarAngel02 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
a tribute to Touya on his birthday...cool!
Kaiyako Kagami chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Hey!

Haha, this is a really well written one-shot. Especially with Yukito's funny tidbits:

~ What was he supposed to say when Sakura asked them what they did all day? Hey, your brother and I tried to watch soccer on TV while it was turned off.

~ Just like magic, his straight face was no more. For a moment, Yukito grew concerned about his friend sexuality. Was he secretly female going through PMS? But the moment he reached across the table to cover her hand with his, he shook the thought aside (though he probably would poke fun at him for it later on).

That second one really made me laugh out loud!

Great Job!

I look forward to more of your work!

Kaiyako K.