Reviews for Pale Eyes at Night
Z.N. Singer chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Very well done. Real fanfiction - ones that also count as literature - are oh, so hard to find...and it's always great when I do. A good story, a good journey into character, an all round good read. I'm glad I found it. chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
i really liked it. I think you definitely kept them in character, neji was good. congrats, and nice job.
Cantare chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This is an excellent story. Concise and bitter. You express Neji's emotions and maturity well. The mood is heavy as you intended it to be throughout, and sets the stage for his brief interactions with Hinata, which ironically are more civil in times of destruction. He isn't irked so much by her weakness as he's intrigued by her rare moment of power and confidence (or rather an outburst of grief and anger). I wonder which one of her teammates died.

Great characterization and theme, I hope to see more from you.
JanuaryFriend chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow... That was really good. I mean, nothing much happened, but it was a character piece, so that's cool. I liked it, the way you went and defined their relationship without really pairing them together. Good job.
Empatheia chapter 1 . 2/29/2008

I love this because it doesn't try to force the relationship out of its way to make it more 'romantic' or waffy. It's just... possible, even likely, that this is they way they'll be with each other years from now.

I love that it doesn't make me stretch to believe it. That tells me it's perfectly in character despite the years of growth they've had, still recognizable as themselves.

Love it, love it, love it. Thank you so much.