Reviews for Sequel to Hell on Wheels: Going from there
EagleGamer15 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Hmph, never would have figured Buffy to be so good at reading people, but I suppose someone has to be, huh? ;D
blue talith chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
I really liked this story. Very well written. Hope Buffy & Faith's (B & Pookie?) relationship deepens.
spashley20 chapter 14 . 2/21/2009
aw the end was so cute. "what about pookie? will pookie work?"

loved this story :)
spashley20 chapter 12 . 2/21/2009
“Ding ding ding, give the girl a gold star!”
spashley20 chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
hahaha cordy is hilarious
EchoEveMorrow chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
I have a question about this fanfiction...wasn't there supposed to be 14 chapters? Cause i can only read 12. I was just wondering cause the chapters are there...but they're all blank. btw...i LOVE this story!
RandomSelection chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
The last chapters really rock! (Didn't even take time to review in between ...) The way you described Faith's emotions, let her speake her heart at last and showed Buffy's internal struggle ... incredible character portraits of both of them, especially of Faith, most likely the best, most accurate and most complex insights to her character I've ever seen anywhere in fanfiction. Great work!
RandomSelection chapter 10 . 8/23/2008
I think the word you were lookong for is:: a coward - and stupid, becaus if she just would have kissed her, no one would have noticed anything. But we all know that it doesn't work that way, do we?
RandomSelection chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
Little predictable, but damn well written! It's always the details ... ;-)
RandomSelection chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
Hey,

I really liked 'Hell on Heels' (that's what it is called, right?) and I'm glad you decided to write a sequel! The thing I like most about it so far: You have an eye for details, for the little thinks that create atmosphere ... like Faith's shoulders curved forward, indicating her embarassement ... You're a close observer ...
Alexawynters chapter 14 . 7/2/2008
aww... so cute! thats a good way to end it. I like it. Much love.
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
omg dude you wrote a sequel (took me 20 mins to fin it). You are the poo (thats a good thing) .. ok now off to read it and actually review _
RavenMorbisk chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
I loved it. Of course, I pretty much love anything you've written. Are you going to write a sequel to this as well? Or are you going to leave it as an open ending? Either way, I'm game. Though, I would like to see this continue )
Lupo669 chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
Excellent sequel! The slow developement of Faith and Buffy's relationship adds credibility to the story line. I can't wait to see you work through the complications as they come out as a couple to the Scoobies.

Heh, Heh, Giles will probably polish his glasses so hard he'll break the lenses, at least then he won't have to worry about watching Buffy and Faith get carried away with each other while training.

I really hope you continue with this series soon.
sabina123 chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
omg. that was so good. i didn't want smack buffy upside the head anymore. how about another sequel or another fuffy story next?
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »