Reviews for Sequel to Hell on Wheels: Going from there
audiodream chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
OMG! that was amazing! really fantastic! the whole story was great, the plot, the way it was written, the characters everything! i loved the ending! yay a happy ending! Are you going to be doing any other stories you think? if you are let me know, i'd love to read it! :)
mythic-lionheart chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Awesome, I loved it. Theplay of emotions the way it was written, just awesome. There are too many cheesy ill written F/B fics out there (hell I've written some of them even haha) But this was great in my opinion and very real. I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)
lilyme chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Aw *happy* Thank You! This has been a really great story, from beginning to end!

But isn't the end kinda cliffhanger-y as well? :P :P :P

Hehe, no pushing, this was just a thought ;)
Au3 chapter 14 . 3/17/2008

I'm so glad you continued this story :o)

The long conversation in the end made the story feel real and not rushed.

Thanks for the fluffy ending and I can wait too read what you come up with next ;o)
Charming-Phoebz chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Okay, this story is great, you're a great author.

Have you thought about doing another sequel? Like it would be interesting to know how everyone reacted to their relationship, and more interestingly, what will happen once Angel comesback from hell.
luvspashley13 chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
OMG! PMS please! I'm dying over here!
lilyme chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
Okay, waited with my newest review until that talk was completed...or almost... ;)

“Angel was a vampire! [... ]Angel was over 200 years old! And he was dead! [...] Let me tell you, B, if it’s social acceptance you’re worried about, it’s a lot more normal these days to be with someone of the same gender than someone who’s dead.”

Thank you - that's exactly what I've been telling some other Buffy-fans in the last few weeks - for a different reason, though ;)

Update, update, update! :)
Erin Lycan chapter 13 . 3/16/2008
Yes you are evil. Great chapter update soon plz
mythic-lionheart chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
you definitely left it hanging! cant wait for more :)
audiodream chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
Fantastic chapter cant wait for the next one!:)
Ryoko05 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
OMG awesome, your updates never disappoint. i cant wait for the next one. you are one of the few authors that get faith right. rough but not to much. i like
sabina123 chapter 12 . 3/13/2008
wow geat update. buffy is still being a idiot and i still want to smack her upside the head. poor faith buffy needs to say something.
lilyme chapter 11 . 3/13/2008
Argh...more please! Pretty please!

But love your cliffhangers every time :)
luvspashley13 chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
OMG! Dramatic new update, and posted so soon! I love it! Keep up the amazing story! PMS please!
bobbymcbobbob chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
so yeah. i can't wait until the next update. for real.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »