Reviews for Sequel to Hell on Wheels: Going from there
sabina123 chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
great updates. yeah the xander and oz kiss was funny. poor faith buffy really hurt faith's feelings and the whole chicken routine will definitely get them suspicious
mythic-lionheart chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
Hey, great update! Looking good. I liked how you set the emotion for the last two chapters. You've got me locked in now! Keep up the great work!
audiodream chapter 11 . 3/12/2008
Once again a fantastic chapter i can't wait for the next one! :)
lilyme chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
Oh, no...chicken...if that reaction doesn't make the others suspicious just a little bit, I don't know what does ;)

And poor Faith *cry*

But Xander/Oz was fun :P
luvspashley13 chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
OMG! I love the update, but the cliffhanger! PMS please!
audiodream chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
That chapter was great, the xander and oz thing was so funny! :) can't wait for more!
luvspashley13 chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
OMG, awesome story! I'm really loving it! PMS please!
lilyme chapter 9 . 3/10/2008
"“God, you’re cute, Red,” she snickered, “I’d pat your head or pinch your cheeks or something, but I’d have to lay across B’s lap to do it." - Please do...please do-o! I want both...the cheek Red's pinching and the laying across B's lap...:P

Love Xander being disappointed about getting to kiss Cordy

*squeal!* Thanks for THAT kiss - you know which one I'm talking about ;)
mythic-lionheart chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Hey, great story you got going on here. I read through hell on wheels and this tonight and really like it. You got something good going on here. Keep it up :)
lilyme chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Love the Faith - Cordy banter. And Cordy in general ;)

Ah, cliffhanger! More please, pretty, pretty please... :)

Curious who's gonna (have to) kiss whom!
GirlAnchronism chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
wow i really love this fic, the chapters are kind a short but you update so frequently it doesn't really bother me. I love the vulnerability you show in faith, and I really hope buffy confronts her own feelings with her. gah and spin the bottle? hopefully faith will show buffy whats she's missing.

I hope the next chapter is coming soon :)
audiodream chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
OMG! that was brilliant! How could you leave it there? How could you do this to me? :) lol i can't wait for more. What a cliffhanger! Really great stuff, not dull at all! :)
audiodream chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Again a fantastic chapter! I can't wait for the next one! :)
lilyme chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
"Dull"? No way! It's cool!

Will we find out how they ended up in this position? ;)
audiodream chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
I love this fic! its amazing i can't wait for more and yeh i read your hell on wheels too that was also fantastic! You're a brilliant writer! :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »