Reviews for In name only
SexiiFoxii chapter 2 . 7/26
That is truly beautiful and it's was beautifully written. I really hope that there is more fanfiction like this because it's really interesting I always loved these type of theme and the modern era
adinarusasu chapter 2 . 7/25
Giotto27 chapter 2 . 4/21
so awesome! I super love it! I love your writing style!
Alvay chapter 2 . 2/17
new! すごい。
YellowPaint chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
UGH! So many feelings! that was brilliantly done, perfectly paced, incredibly believable, and all together wonderful! I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
best story ever...
FreakyFee94 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
OMG I love it! I truly love it! It's awesome! *-* Perfect! :D
Ermilus chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Oh God! I think reading too much yaoi (Jesus! I'm shameless!) is finally getting to me. I found the intimacy act between the characters weird and wrong. Is this a sign that I should stop reading SasuNaru stories altogether?! My mind is straying too far away from normalcy for my liking. -_- Anyhow, this was a great two-shot! Kudos to you author and hurray for drunken sex!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
"If I let her out of my sight, I might lose her. This way she is stuck with me forever." - Sasuke

Wow. I don't know if I would find that sweet or just plain possessive.
mirian chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
estuvo muy bueno
cocainencaviar chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Loved this!
Definitely OOC, but it's still a great all round story. Very good read :)
CrystallineX chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Harindranath Chattioadhyay…? The name certainly is a mouthful. And this story is very sweet. :)
hopeless mitsuki chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I am not fond of femnaru's story but this one is pretty cool! I love it thank you
mirian chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Estuvo muy divertido pobre Sasuke ninguno de sus hijos lo quiso mucho a el