Reviews for The Black Rose
yui minatsuki chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
really nice story _ I wish you would write more mysteries XD
Sakonfan chapter 18 . 12/7/2009
Well written. I really enjoyed reading your Sakon-fanfic.
Stelaris chapter 18 . 6/4/2009
Aw... temporary screw-up aside, this was a wonderful fic! I think it's the first actually *long* Ayatsuri Sakon fic! Kudos to you!
Stelaris chapter 16 . 6/3/2009
sigh... I waited so long for such a short chapter... It is a bit choppy, too. I can't quite piece together what's happening. Could you explain a bit?
YLee Franklin chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
Excellent story. It is so seldom that a GOOD Ayatsuri Sakon story comes along. We are a small fandom. And too bad, too, because it is an excellent series! Anyway, I was very pleased to see you continue this. I hope to see more soon!
Stelaris chapter 15 . 2/9/2009
Nice grammar on this one, no errors (at least, I couldn't find any) at all!

now for the review:

And cue Sakon-the-uber-awesome-detective mode!
Stelaris chapter 14 . 2/6/2009
Oh, poor Sakon-chan... This isn't right. Poor kid.

Oh, and most of your older chapters have a lot of spelling and a few grammar errors in them that made it difficult to reread this story without a headache. (I reread if the author waits forever before updating.) Please consider proofreading them or having someone *cough*LikeMe*cough* check over them for you.
Stelaris chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
*grouchy* Hey! Bad Yemi Hikari! *throws large object at you*

I didn't do it! Though Dr. Frost, maybe... *creepy laugh*

THIS is the trouble you mentioned! I get it! And this is very big trouble indeed... Good luck Sakon, you'll need it.
Stelaris chapter 12 . 11/4/2008
Oh, the suspense! Half-cliffie!

What's with the numbers? I don't get it.
Stelaris chapter 11 . 11/4/2008
Oh... Sakon-chan... Poor guy, I remember having a few times like this, only I was afraid that I was the 'figment of the imagination'. That's a horrible thing to go through.

I have a name for people who torture their favorites: darkfans. It's not meant to be an insult, 'cause I'm one too. Don't take it personally if it's insulting, please. Most darkfans make things turn out right anyway in the end, so we're good people.
Stelaris chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
O_O Sakon's in dep crap now. Wait... it gets WORSE? Do you enjoy tormenting the poor kid? I don't blame you for what's happening to him, though. I know the real culprits... *attempts to strangle the evil Dr. Frost and freaky-lady*
Stelaris chapter 9 . 11/2/2008
Uhoh. Is this the trouble mentioned, or is that still yet to come? Things are looking a bit... nasty... for Sakon-chan.
Stelaris chapter 8 . 10/28/2008
Well done! I think it came out to perfection! I also agree with the teenagercrazy theory. I myself have been sent to the psychiatrist a few times _

This does seem to be the sort of chapter that'd take a while to think out, so I see why it took this long. No pressure, but please, update soon!
Stelaris chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Please update! I don't like waiting.

As stated before, your chapters need to be longer.

Yes Sakon's a bit crazy, but there's a difference between crazy and insane. I'm crazy, not insane. That evil lady was insane, not crazy. (One of my friends is both, though)
Stelaris chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Saved by the eccentric aunt! *phew* Ok, there's gonna be more trouble soon, I can sense it.

You ought to lengthen your chapters, add a bit more "meat" to them.