Reviews for Uncorrupted
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Not bad, not bad at all. It's nice to find someone else who likes the dynamics between Dent and Montoya. Style wise, you repeated yourself in round about ways, threw in unnecessary details in the beginning, and pacing-wise I found parts a little choppy, if you ever feel like revamping this tale I'd recommend a beta. Over all, I greatly enjoyed the imagery, especially the scene in the woods. Renee keeping a picture of Harley was a nice touch too, the possibility of a parallel between the two women had never occurred to me. Nice work. :)
Arazadia chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This has been on here forever but I just have to say- wow. Wonderful story, I love the parallels Renee sees and how accurate you have painted all of these very strange characters.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Aww . . . poor Harvey!
seghen chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
haha, i love renee. she's my favorite.
ChanceORiley27 chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I really liked this. I always enjoy reading a good Renee and Harvey/Two-Face piece, and yours is done very well.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Whoo! The NML relationship between Montoya and Harvey was... interesting, to say the least, and this was a great follow-up. Fantastic, yet again. I liked the bit about the gum, too.
Darkknight37 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
A must read for sure. What can I say, I'm down with anyone who calls themselves Mistah J's girl. Since, after all, The Joker is the greastest villian of all time. I'll definately read all of your other works as well, puddin.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Don't care much about Two Face, but I like
MorganScorpion chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Love this story.

I never thought of Two-Face and Montoya as a couple before. Personally I think it would be a non-starter, considering the circumstances.

Will there be a sequel?
Stephanie chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I'm not a big Two Face fan but I do like this story.
Gaeriel Mallory chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Wow. That's about all I can say about this. Wow.
SandyS21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Wow I really liked this, the characters were great, the images, and the story line, it had some deep moment. I liked all the Two Face stuff, I thouht you were very true to character. And with Renee too, i'd like to see you do another story with just the two of them. Cool fic, write more.