Reviews for By Choice
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Neat story about brotherly love and sacrifice. Really like it a lot. Hugs, Vonnie
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Totally, completely, utterly brilliant. I am constantly blown away by the amazing gift you have. Cos you really do, your writing is so mind blowing and passionate that I have never ever just read it once. It is something I will read again and again for the rest of my days! Thanks )
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was awesome! Very original and well written. Congrats on 200
JennK528 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Yay for 200 freakin' wonderful SPN stories!

Here's to the next 200 hundred...*g*

And, oh, those *boys* - they just can't help themselves, can they?
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I liked that. Makes me sad that Mary and Alex weren't loved as much in return by those they were willing to sacrifice for.

-Ellie
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Congrats on you 200th story :-)

Lovely one-shot; It was a nice surprise to see a new fic up by you.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I loved it, perfect characterization of Sam and Dean.

Happy anniversary! *passes over plate of chocolate chip cookies*
alphabet chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Oh, this was just lovely. I love that Sam and Dean were the first pair to save each other, that finally getting that was what the Old Ones wanted. I liked the small sections, kept everything very tense and immediate. Great job.
riquitv chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
i loved the story, thanks for sharing"
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
If there is one thing that the one brother would do for the other, it would be to sacrifice himself so that his brother would live-no matter if it were Dean or Sam!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Really nicely done. Love how you captured the willingness of them both to sacrifice for each other and how that in itself managed to do their job for them, for once. Very in character as always :)
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow Great congrats
Darktales chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Interesting story. I liked how it was broken up between them. Dean is definitely shown to be the better brother as if there was ever any doubt. He is the one willing to sacrfice the most as he refused to save himself even after being told Sam was okay.
tracys dream chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I really like this. It reminds me of a story I was told when I was a kid.
Isabellec chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Thrilled to find a new story from you today! And this is a good one. Loved Dean's stubborness and refusal to save himself even after the Old One's reassurance. No one does Winchester love better than you!
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3