Reviews for Good ol' School Days
Roxas fleur chapter 10 . 5/18
he's seriously really very protective
youngmegax chapter 10 . 5/15
wow...i cant stop reading your story...u are good at writing...and i wish that u could write more chapters :)
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/16
that was good keep the chapters coming
Madame X chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This is SO like Finding Nemo XD
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
i was kinda hoping you skip the fight with Zabuza and Haku when team seven comes home you have a funny scene with Naruto and his father overreacting in front of his team would have made a funny end o well excellent even though no fight scene i think your really good you know getting the other side of a ninja wich makes them human and not killing machines i will lookout for more of you stories ja ne !
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Part of this chapter mimics finding nemo doesn't it? lol that made me laugh hehehehe :) good job!
Arashi Sora chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
Hey...the ending is kinda like 'Finding Nemo' and when I thought back about it, the WHOLE story might have been similar but who cares? It was fun!
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
:D Oh yes! Another goodie! Yay! x3 Really cute!
tangune chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
keep on writing
tangune chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
im working on one similar to this but need a betta reader
tangune chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
like story
419Jhat chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
Awwwww you shoudl have continued it for the heack of it to see yondaime's reaction to naruto being attacked by zabuza and haku! I really liked it, though. Keep writing!
Mirian chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
Es fantastico Minato es muy sobre protector eso es muy divertido espero que termines la parte de la tierra de las olas para que vuelvan y Minato le de un ataque sobre todo lo que sucediĆ³ en la misiĆ³n que tuvieron sera muy divertido
NarutoFan27 chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
It is such a wonderful story! I love it! Naruto's life would be so much better if his parents were still alive in the actual anime. Thank you for writing up this story! I will look forward to more of your stories. I was kinda sad when this had to end but I really enjoyed it. :) You deserve more appreciation from the readers! I was kinda sad when you said in your profile that you lost inspiration for writing up stories, all you need is a little motivation from your beloved readers. Ja ne!