Reviews for Torn Apart World
SuzanneN chapter 26 . 4/19
Hi, I really like this story and hope you will update the last chapter as well. The story isn't finished without it even though we can guess what comes next.

In one of the earlier chapters you mentioned that if we, your readers, had any tips for other stories. Well, I've got 3 (or actually 5 but you will understand why I said 2 soon). The first is Realizations from WishWeaver. Even though it is not a Severitis-fic and it is (hopefully) still a WIP it is also about Harry being abandoned. Then there is Greengecko with Resonance/Revolution/Resolution. You can read only the first fic but I bet you get dragged in to the rest of the stories as well. And last but not least, also a WIP, Ashes of the Phoenix by Emrald Eyes. This is Snape mentors Harry fic. Also quite good.

Well, there are probably more fics I forget (I've got a few fics in my favorite list so if you have time you can check it out).

Please, please update your story so we can get closure :)

Regards, Suzanne
Ria Dalrado chapter 26 . 4/9
I don't know if your still in FanFiction or not, but I really liked your story and I hope you finished the last chapter.
Damn..so fucking pissed that this isn't the end...
babyfaceblack chapter 26 . 2/9
Why would you leave off at such an angsty moment!
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 1/30
they are offering a way out of the craziness why is he being such a brat
Zayy chapter 13 . 1/10
Your story is really great ! :) I cant wait to read the rest of it !
Voronwen chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
It's been several years since this chapter was posted, but I hope that you will still receive notice of this review. I've spent most of the day reading "Torn Apart World" and have been totally engrossed in it. While I don't see canon Snape ever admitting to any positive feelings towards Harry, I liked your still-abrasive potions master who could eventually find the ability to care for and to love Harry in the end.

I never felt that Rowling's characterization of Harry in canon was realistic due to the abuse and neglect that he suffered at the hands of the Dursleys. Considering the Dursleys' pathological quest for "normalcy" (or at least their view of it), I don't think that Vernon would have resorted to beatings, because Harry did have to attend school, and be seen at least some of the time to the neighbors in the summer while doing yard chores and letting bruises and welts be visible. But starvation, letting Dudley and friends beat up on him, verbal abuse, and confinement definetly would have effects that we never really saw in canon.

Understanding that this tale is an angst-fic and that you made the Dursleys' actions toward Harry much more severe than in the novels, I didn't think that you went over the top in regards to the psychological issues that Harry suffered.

I most sincerely hope that you will be able to come back to post the final chapter to this engrossing story, even after all this time. In the meantime, I'm going to let my imagination run free with what it thinks might be happening next. :-) It will be fun to compare your conclusion to what my mind comes up with.

Thanks for giving me many hours of pleasure in reading your work. I look forward to reading more in the future, if your life challenges will allow it.
badgerlady chapter 26 . 12/17/2014
So close. I wish you'd finish.
Elemental-Jedi-Elf chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
Hey, I just stumbled upon your wonderful story a week ago, and after a wonderful journey was so saddened to see the end so close yet not complete. This is an amazing story and I dearly hope someday to be able to read the conclusion of it. Your writing is beautiful and I truly look forward to the future of it. If life has (as it so often does with everyone, me included :)) pushed itself in the way of finishing this story and starting other writing endeavors, then please know you have given me an exquisite journey of imagination and may God bless you.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
This story is amazing. You made me cry.
Just never ever stop. ️
Guest chapter 26 . 11/18/2014
I have just read this whole wonderful story over again for the 3rd time and it is still as magnificent as the first time! I posted as Maddy Love Cas a year ago but I just had to review again. :-) The emotion and feelings you put into your writing makes the story fantastic! I felt Harry's pain and sorrow and heartbreak as if it were my own. I cried along with him as he relived the horrific abuse of his uncle and then by Craig's hands. I really don't know if I've ever read a story that makes me feel so many emotions while reading. The way you've written the growing relationship between Severus and Harry was also perfect. It warmed my heart to see how Severus stopped seeing 'Potter', but instead saw Harry, a young boy in need of comfort and love.

Thank you so much for writing this magnificent gem of a story! I know for a fact that I'll reread this many more times and still love it!

*Hugs*

Maddy
Maelwaedd chapter 26 . 10/27/2014
This fic is amazing. I love the long, slow build up of trust that Harry has in Snape, and Snape's own progression of attachment. The OCs were excellently written, though after that last scene with Dumbledore it's hard to hate Craig as much as I had. Della is one of the most memorable original elves I've come across, and I just adore both her and her funny little dance. Thank you heaps for sharing this!
E.BACKER chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
estas viva?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Why you no finish :(
lost angel92 chapter 26 . 10/16/2014
Where is the last chapter

This story has been fantastic. I really do hope there is another chapter some day. Otherwise poor Harry will forever be alone on his 13th birthday.
1,416 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »