Reviews for Torn Apart World
Adhara Raine chapter 26 . 16h
It's been years! When are you gonna update?
Uknown chapter 26 . 9/13
I really liked this story, it had nice bone-chillers and sweet parts! I hope that you will continue this though, but it seems like your last update was quite some time ago...
10leckersley chapter 26 . 8/22
Please finish x this was really good and I would like to know how it ends... please
HBofPoseidon'nGryffindorSeeker chapter 26 . 8/7
I think this is an amazing story. It is certainly one of the best I have ever read. I really hope you update soon because this is a story that deserves a proper ending. I love how you portrayed Harry an Snape. Also, I love Ernie and Della. Please post the final chapter. Tha k you so much for writing this story. It truly is an exceptional piece of literature. You are an amazing writer.
Exosuho1991 chapter 26 . 7/26
Please finish this if you could I felt in love. In many of the chapter I ended in tears.
daisycb chapter 26 . 7/26
please continue this
Scherazade chapter 26 . 6/19
Hi Shoon!

I know it has been five years since this was written, but I've only just got on here myself. And in case you can still get reviews for this story, I wanted you to know that it is brilliantly written and your realistic characterization and flowing, evocative prose make this one of my favorite fanfiction stories.

Best wishes in whatever you are up to these days! I hope you are still writing!
~Scherazade
Please continue the story. It's really good!
Xkeep your faithX chapter 5 . 4/3
Whoop I live in Sunderland hahah doesn't get mentioned much
YOU. CAN'T. DO. THIS. TO. ME... AAAH! PLEASE UPDATE!
rigger42 chapter 26 . 2/23
It serves as a poignant ending, but I'm rather heartbroken we never got to read Severus' return. Though I rather hope it isn't as simple as a bday party wrapup and declaration of happy ever after...
frostie45 chapter 26 . 2/16
Oh wow, wat a hauntingly good story this. Agonizingly unfinished! That's angst. If you still receive this, thanks for writing. If you can ever find it in you to post the last chapter(s?) that would be wonderful, if not, I'll just reread what you've made. I am afraid of more serious reasons you had to stop, so I do hope you are still in good health. And find it comforting to see that even after four years someone finds your story. Thanks.
HazelOwl1229 chapter 26 . 1/11
Omg please don't say you abandoned this story! I have tried to find so many Harry/Snape fanfics that aren't slash and it's so difficult. Please finish this fic!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
Wait what
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
There is no apparition spell
1,445 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »