Reviews for Torn Apart World
Great story. I know it’s been years but would you please come back to at least finish out the story. It would be so great if you did. Let them have their happy ending.
it's been years since you have updated. won't you post the chapter? your story was utterly amazing and awesome. I loved the way you have portrayed Snape .It's been a pleasure reading it.
Thankful chapter 9 . 4/6
Thank you thank you thank. You have written an absolutely brilliant story and have given me multiple suggestions.
Katiewalters chapter 26 . 4/7
Oh so sad this story isn't quite finished. It has been a joy to read. Thank you for all the time you put into it!
BlueMoon007 chapter 9 . 3/15
I love how you add a note about which stories you've enjoyed reading. Its given me many new stories to go and check out without having to go through the cumbersome job of trying to find a quality story to enjoy.

And your story is really great too.
Allaboutme7 chapter 26 . 3/13
I know you probably won’t see this, but I just wanted to say how much I love this story. The writing is beautiful and intricately written. Each chapter seems to be perfectly set out for future chapters and the whole store flows so well. From chapter to chapter, you had me hooked and my full attention. I just want to say how much I love and appreciate this amazing work of art. Even though you haven’t updated in awhile, it is still perfect the way it is. I’m sure if one day you decide to come back to it, you would blow everyone away with how amazing you write and what you would write. I am truly honored and happy to have been able to come across this and I hope I can keep coming back to it later for another read. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope you have a lovely time doing whatever you’re doing! xoxo
megacharizat chapter 14 . 3/2
what the bloody hell just happened?
Rusy chapter 26 . 2/15
This was so amazing! Please update soon, I really love this story!
This fic is really good so far keep up the good work!
*kicks down the door* CRAIG WHAT HAVE U DONE TO OUR CHILD?! lol sry couldn't help myself. Great chapter tho I am thouroughly enjoying this fic
MiWilliams1016 chapter 26 . 1/4
Please please update the last chapter.
serena23 chapter 26 . 12/27/2017
Please update your story again soon!
Duncan chapter 26 . 12/10/2017
Please finish. You are an amazing writer.
ntalcenent chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
At least this explanation makes more sense. That Craig was poisoned by Fudge ought to be able to be proved by veritaserum. If he was innocent in a way, it was only because he worked himself up to committing his crime by getting drunk. Still, it is similar to crimes Severus himself has done.

Poor Harry, alone making his birthday cake in the dirt. He'll be sad but Snape will find a way to make it up to him.

Hope someday the last chapter will be posted. It is nice however to come back after so many years and find more closure to this fic.
ntalcenent chapter 25 . 11/23/2017
Ha, I'm certain this is a new chapter. In fact I'm not sure I ever read further than the attack scenes. What a lovely treat! Glad to see Vernon is getting his due. Good plan to have Dumbledore as Minister allow Severus legal right to conduct the visitation...even if the curse might be a tad out of the ordinary playbook.
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »