Reviews for Torn Apart World
OnRepeat chapter 26 . 4/22
Well done, this story was excellent. Craig’s crazed monologue at the end was something that really showed off your skill as a writer. You made it flow so nicely.
Princess-10th-Luna-Raven chapter 26 . 3/21
Don't know if you'll ever see this but I very been reading this fic for years and I just love it to bits! A 2021 comeback would not go unappreciated!
ANONYMOUS chapter 26 . 3/15
YOU COME BACK RIGHT NOW AND FINISH THIS STORY! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT WITH HARRY ALL LONELY AND ALONE ON HIS BIRTHDAY! I WAS SO ENGROSSED IN THIS, AND THEN YOU ABANDONED IT WITH HARRY ALONE ON HIS FRICKING BIRTHDAY! PLS UPDATEEE! UGGGHHHH!
GoddessAthenaKiska chapter 1 . 1/7
You never finished the story )
guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2020
This looked a very promising read, even though abandoned, until I got to the A/N. I hate to see threats of withholding or delaying chapters unless many readers gush over the present one. If I see another one, I'll bail: no fic is worth multiple insults.
Elevenses chapter 26 . 12/22/2020
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/28/2020
THIS WAS MY FAVORITE FIC EVER WILL YOU FINISH IT?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/27/2020
AHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
Guest chapter 5 . 10/27/2020
AWWWW SO CUTE
Luna Everdeen chapter 2 . 9/18/2020
I love the way you wrote Snape, very in character, but 2 off thins I noticed. Harry mentions dementors but he doesn't learn about those until 3rd year and I don't think there is an apparition spell. can't wait to continue reading
Kat chapter 9 . 8/20/2020
I read this story once and it was hard to find it abscond time
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »