Reviews for Torn Apart World
Wait what
There is no apparition spell
MieKayla chapter 17 . 8/17
The moment Snape finally came to grips with Harry being his child...was the moment of heaven for me.
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/17
Hermione is never once called "Mione" in canon, so...why?
MieKayla chapter 16 . 8/16
I was SO waiting for Snape to refer to Harry as HIS child. I was like, "...well it's about time!" Gets me every time!
Deanisbatman chapter 24 . 8/15
This story is freaking fantastic! One of the best HP fics that I have read.
rnoonwalker chapter 26 . 8/17
i am honestly sooooo fucking depressed you stopped at this chapter and like i know it's been 4 years since you last updated and im probably hoping for nothing but i really REALLY fucking hope you come back and update the last chapter the whole story is so good and i was so hooked since the first chapter and i just really hope you come back and update the last chapter. please.
MieKayla chapter 15 . 8/15
I'd like to say that this is actually my second time reading this story. I love it. I think it's intense and I love the father-son relationship brewing between Snape and Harry. As far as the chase/action scene, I thought it was perfect the way it was. :) And shake off those haters, this story is amazing! :)
MieKayla chapter 11 . 8/14
No, it is NOT boring actually. I'm glad that Severus is showing compassion towards Harry, something that I would LOVE to see happen between Alan and Daniel as their characters one day.
Sophie chapter 26 . 8/7
NOOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT IT THERE :'( :'( :'( God I love this fic so much! x THANK YOU!
Sophie chapter 22 . 8/7
Sam chapter 7 . 7/3
It's really good! I could imagine these things happening to Harry throughout his childhood, though I'm very glad they did not happen.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 26 . 6/7
Oh my god. Please please complete the story. I loved it.
u should write the next chapter
Are you going to write the last chapter?! I would love that so much!
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »