Reviews for Glimmerous
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Amen to that! (the hilarious 'glimmerous', I mean)
Concetta chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Another well written and terribly awesome fic! Yay!

Ciao!
smileysquirrels chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
hahaha the part where Klavier barges in is so funny XD
Jean V chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow, loved it ) I can't wait to play Apollo Justice (cause I haven't finished T&T yet) ) As I've ssid before, great work )
meilyx chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Loved this, it was very true to Klavier and Ema's characters to me...I especially loved how Ema kept waving. And I always giggle whenever Ema says glimmerous in the game, as well as your fanfic-they were well delivered
XD chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I loved it. I've not been one to be convinced of Ema/Klavier until I read this. I love the anger and the infatuation all rolled into one, and each and every "glimmerous fop" was well placed.

Good job!
Rin-neechan chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Can't say I agree with you about Klavier. I found him boring, sure his head is in the right place and he's the first prosecutor we DONT have to object sense into, but that is about all I liked about him. I missed Edgey like mad, Klavier can't compare.

About your fic... Once again, great character depiction on both sides. Klavier knows exactly how to push Ema's buttons, and he does I'd just for the sheer joy of teasing her. You displayed that so simply and so perfectly, I laughed. He did one of those "because I can" teases.

Only one small suggestion, if you don't mind. I've noticed a reoccuring theme in your fics. Of the ones I've read, they are very similar in overall conflict and result. Perhaps you should try something a little different next time. Branch out and try a new genre, or a not-so-happy ending. Keeping one theme will eventually turn into habit and will end up severly limiting you as a writer. Think to yourself, "how do I want the reader to feel after they're done?" and keep that in mind as you write.

Lovely work once again. Bravo.
Concetta too lazy too log-in chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I really loved it. A good look into the mind of poor Ema.

Ciao!
A chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Ha ha, loved it. I love Klavier/Ema, they won a place in my heart in Apollo Justice.