Reviews for Reconciliation
shejams chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Awesome!
Loved Bruce's plan to legally resurrect Jason.
Timmy and Jay bonding: Nailed it!
Fav lines:
"Good to see you two interacting without killing one another." Bruce said as he approached the terminal, startling both of the young men.

"Good to see you're still into making creepy entrances." Jason retorted.
Lol
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Awe How sweet
Viviane Renard chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Good job with this. I'm impressed with how well thought out Bruce's- and by extension, your- plan was to reintroduce Jason Todd publicly back into the family. It's nice to see Todd redeemed instead dragged into a blackhole of evil and insanity. (Lame metaphor, but I hope you get what I'm saying).
Kelana-ti chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Nice. :D I really liked the interaction between the characters.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
To lazy to sign in but I totally agree and love this story just by reading this chapter. Jason should have been given his chance at redemption. Hell I wrote my Batman fanfic where he does take the good road and not fall into complete darkness with no chance of returning to the light. And being Red Robin was the perfect way for him to go back to good and truly be with his family. But no. Grant Morrison screwed that up and now he is wearing a shitty Red Hood outfit. Anyway enough of me babbling and I will read your next chapter
Protector of Canon2 chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Yay you!

I absolutly love it; very good job.
Wandering Raccoon chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Aww, right on! I'd love to see Jason come back into the fold without being OOC about it in the comics. I think it’d make a lot of sense for him to join up with the Outsiders, even. But even more than that I'd love for him to dump the Red Robin persona. It's just such an f-ugly costume.

Anyway, for someone who professes to not read much of the comics, you got them pretty spot-on. 'cept for Tim. He's not nearly as clinical or proper speaking as you make him out to be (he is a pretty normal teenager apart from being Robin), but other than that it's awesome. Kudos to you.

On another note, you might not know that you've got your reviews locked down so that only members can review. You'll probably find you get more reviews if you unlock it to accept anon. reviews. You can do that from your setting page when you log in.

You also might find you draw more readers into your story if you don't apologize for being new right in your summary. Remember, your summary is the first thing anyone sees of your story, and that's how they decide if they want to read it or not. If you tell them that you're not a comic regular before even telling what the story is, you'll turn off a lot of people who'd actually really enjoy your story. It’s best to just tell what the story is about there (since you don’t have a lot of space there, anyway), and if you have something else you want people to know, then put that in an Author’s Note inside the story, either at the beginning or the end. But then, that's just my advice, and I certainly don't know everything, so make of it what you will. _ Hope to see more great work from you!
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
It works! VERY good! I've read a lot of fic in which Jason comes back to the fold, and I must say, this was amazing.

Your characterizations were spot on, it was almost like reading a comic. VERY, very good!