Reviews for Don't worry, I'm a Doctor
guren666 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
HEHEHEHAHAHAH! Jade sighed; this was going to be tedious. Still he opened his mouth, might as well get things over with.

But oddly Dist shook his head. "Nope." An evil smile crossed his face. "Other end."

His eyes widened, perhaps this was going to be a bit worse then tedious.

What the hell?! Other end? Lol
MasochisticHero chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
CUTE CUTE CUTE! I loved your story! JADE SAPHIR PEONY! Epic Ending for the win!
Rainmy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
such sweet teasing that was...pity I won't be seeing the next part...but my imagination is good enough to guess it hehe
Paz chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMG! This story was so funny! You did such a good job keeping everyone in character I could easily imagine them saying every line!
Radioactivesnail chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Whoa... so much for K, I was thinking as I read this... Don't get me wrong, I love it! It's adorable, and the twistish thing is cool. I expected it to end with the part about Dist kissing Jade, but apparently not. :D
kita3333 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Omfg...I LOVED this story! It was awesome and so funny and perfect. I could totally see this all happening, ahh! Definitely one of - if not, the best Jade X Dist fic I read. :D Great job.

The only issue was the spelling and grammar mistakes here and there, but it was very well written regardless. :)
Kichino Sarafu chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Ah the ending was funny! Jade is so hilarious.

I like this fic. Good job!
MydKnight chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
LOL. The ending was absolutely epic. Wonderful job!
Revilis chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
XD I like a more lighthearted story every now and then...this was great! lol
Mistral Ebony chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This story makes me chuckle. I love it. Dist and Jade are the most entertaining duo ever.
Musician In The Making chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh the ending to that was beautiful! XD Wonderful job!
TheGreatMillz33 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
LAWL! I couldn't stop laughing throughout the whole story! You did an awesome job, yet again. Sneaky, little Saphir...you and your evil thermometers...:3
LeafKiD chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This story was great! You wrote Dist and Jade mostly in character. Whenever the two of them are together the funniness ensues. Only a few glaring spelling errors. Other than that it was enjoyable. Hope to see more J/D stories in the future.
DrivenbyCoffee chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Hilarious. XD I always love your fictions. Good job! Can't wait for more.