Reviews for Nothing to see here
RikkuDevil chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
good story

very well writtn
fluteloop chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I finally got to finish it! After days of waiting and checking like every 5 seconds...well...I liked it alot. Though, I was sorta hoping you would take it alittle further...but I won't give you any crap, at least you wrote this much! And I'm thankful for that! Anyway, I hope you find it in you to continue this if you get anymore ideas! Great story! Oh, and...WRITE ON!
BitterTimesOfToday chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
This is great, I really enjoyed your writing.

I hope you continue with this ;D
Malevolent Procrastination chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
If this was a oneshot, then it definetly is one of the most dissappointing ever. But not in the sense that it lacks anything, but in the sense that something so beautiful, could be so short lived. Much like the life of a butterfly, beautiful, and incredible, bringing happiness upon those who has witnessed it, full of expectations of such beauty lasting forever, but the dissappointment of knowing that in a short time, it will be gone, never to return, to bring forth it's beauty, and brighten the world. A story as well written and fulfilling as this should be continued, to bring everlasting beuty to a world as you so put it, empty of anything special. Bring something new to this old, forsaken world, and give Dante, and your readers, something to look forward to.
mia mercades chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Well written, short, and sweet. I really liked it and think you've got a pretty good writing style. Keep it up, I'd love to see more from you.