Reviews for Unearthed Emotion
Sidney x greg fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I think it is really cute
Tristan-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Yes, I'm reviewing my own story. Whatever. I don't like this one as much as some of my other stories, but I gotta say, this has some pretty cute parts! Aw. w I'm glad I wrote it.

Fabala93 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Aww so cute! You got characterization spot on with Sidney breaking down and Greg basicly telling him to get over himself (in a nice way ofcourse XD)Great writing and keep it up!

edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
AW! I love this! This was the most adorable Kasalfic everer!

Fav. I love it. It was so heartfelt.

I loved how he broke down so tactfully, all the while angry with himself for breaking down. I also loved how Greg was all mushy, yet stern at the same time. So Greg.

My fav part was when Sid was listening to his heartbeat. That was just soo flippin' adorable.

Awesome job. I really love it.

Incest? No way! I could totally tell that wasn't your intention. I know Sid isn't that way. XD He had a wife, after all. XP

Another amazing story from Tris. I truly loved this, with a capital T. It was so touching...

TCGeek chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This is so cute. I know how frustrating it is to revise something countless times, and then lose what you were working on. So, pissed.

The idea of Sidney letting himself show vulnerability toward losing the person closest to him is just so, heartache-y, but in a good way. The scene where they crawl into bed together is just so cute, because I had to remember my own younger years when I would do the same with my older sister when I was scared.

Anyway, this was just great - wonderfully done. We need more Kasal-lovins around here :D