Reviews for Wanting it All
tanya2byour21 chapter 34 . 2/29/2012
Gibbs need to stop being afraid and stop thinking that pushing Abby away is that is better for her because it's not. I wonder what Gibbs would do if Abby got pregnant from their night together. He can't push a baby away. I love this story and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
STLFAN chapter 34 . 1/17/2012
Welcome back.

WOW, you jumped right in with both feet with the emotion, tenderness, passion and now termoil.

Nicely done. I particularly like your note TBC SOON. Anxiously awaiting. Abby's gonna blow a gasket!
STLFAN chapter 33 . 4/25/2009
Excellent writing, great story. All around nice job, except it's not finished. And what about the sequel. Please come back and complete this. Your talent as a writer is appreciated. Thanks for sharing.
Peayitforward chapter 33 . 3/22/2009
Good story. I really hope you aren't going to leave it at this. They didn't resolve anything and what happens with Cathy? Come on you gotta tell us how this ends!
Treeni chapter 33 . 12/31/2008
Wow...this story is just wow, but it's been keeping me on the edge of my seat!
Joygrl88 chapter 33 . 12/29/2008
WOW! that was really good! Wow!
ducky72 chapter 33 . 12/29/2008
MORE!

*sigh* How wonderful :)

Good to hear you are back
ducky72 chapter 32 . 12/29/2008
Hm... must have missed this one. Thats an excellent thunderstorm clearing the air. Thumbs up!
KellyRoxton chapter 33 . 12/29/2008
Wow what a HOT Chapter. your not ending this one here are you? Please write more at least a little bit before you start your other one... Hugs you Tight. Great Job by the way. Loved every second of it. Like how he tossed the phones and knocked the wall phone off the hook. Grins can picture Tony going crazy cause they are not answering and they are at a crime scene and Ducky's like 'Don't Worry' they'll get the message just lead the case.
VampireQueenSeleneArtemesia chapter 32 . 11/28/2008
UPDATE!

btw/ I love this fic!

Selene
snapeygirl chapter 32 . 10/22/2008
I like this story. Please update?
ltlsky489 chapter 32 . 10/10/2008
such a great story update soon please
Abbie1212 chapter 32 . 9/13/2008
update soon...snd I so want a happy ending here, keeping my fingers crossed...
Abbie1212 chapter 23 . 9/13/2008
ah! what a mess... review later when i'm done playing catch up, good story...
SexyScottishDoc chapter 32 . 9/5/2008
oh! this is such a captivating story! please let everything be okay!