Reviews for Wanting it All
starbrite4584b chapter 32 . 9/5/2008
LOVE IT! I do wish you would write longer chapters though. . . .Can't wait to read more
sorgina13 chapter 32 . 9/3/2008
Aw!
KellyRoxton chapter 32 . 9/2/2008
Oh my goodness you were on such a roll and you left us THERE! Are you Serious. Come On. One More Post One MORE! Pretty please. Oh my goodness.

GREAT JOB,
KellyRoxton chapter 31 . 9/2/2008
Claps hands GREAT JOB. Oh my goodness it was wonderful. Hugs you. Poor Gibbs Poor Abby. Aw there is such hope there. But still you feel their hurting. Post again Soon.
georgiamagnolia chapter 32 . 9/2/2008
oh, so close! Come on, forgive yourselves so we can have HappyGibbsAbby again!

doing good there with the story, can't wait to read Abby's reaction to Gibbs moving her stuff into his house...
ssbailey chapter 31 . 9/2/2008
uh oh an angry Abs is never good Gibbs. you better fix this and fast! great chapter!
beaglekat chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I really enjoyed your story! I am new to fanfic- and have a new obsession! what was most enamoring about your tale is that I could mentally picture the characters and the situations-I felt that they meshed with how the characters are on the show. I hope that will write more stories, I really like that you had so many chapters- personally I am sad when a story ends :(
bloodywolf7 chapter 30 . 8/22/2008
Ok...MEGA MEGA GOOD! So. You need to finish this and then...you need to make a sequal! YAY! SEQUALNESS!
ducky72 chapter 30 . 8/21/2008
Oh my god! Great portrayal of emotions. Have to admit, I even feel a little sorry for McGee.
ducky72 chapter 28 . 8/21/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this sweet kiss :-)
KellyRoxton chapter 30 . 8/20/2008
Oh my GOD! What a GReat chapter I love how McGee finally finally stood up to Gibbs. Also he isn't gonna back down from what he feels he's not afraid. Oh Write more and post more Pretty please.

Great Job.
georgiamagnolia chapter 30 . 8/20/2008
YAY! I love it when Gibbs gets all gruff. I can't wait to see the reunion. ;)
ssbailey chapter 30 . 8/20/2008
wow Gibbs is really angry. really. somewhat understandably so though. great angsty chapter though!
louise1717 chapter 29 . 8/19/2008
glad abby and tim finally talked but where is gibbs?
ssbailey chapter 29 . 8/19/2008