Reviews for Wanting it All
KellyRoxton chapter 26 . 7/30/2008
no,no,no, She has to answer before they walk in. Aww Man. The team has lousy timing. Tim's look is priceless. Great Job. I feel one more chapter could be in your right now. Itching to get out and not make us wait to long... Gah.. Great Angst making us wait. Biting my nails.

Write soon.
bloodywolf7 chapter 26 . 7/30/2008
YAY! MORE IS BETTER! MORE MORE MORE! I'm really loving how this is going. If Gibbs and Abby were a real couple, this could so be an actual episode. Mega awesome episode. I love how you write your stories and you could so be a novelist. Really. I'm being totally serious. Please keep writing.
georgiamagnolia chapter 26 . 7/30/2008
oh man! What timing the team has!

*hardly waiting for more*

;)
KellyRoxton chapter 25 . 7/30/2008
Wow Great chapter.. But what's up with Abby hm uh oh head swollen and she's prolly not going to remember the past few months and the music swells as we all hold our breathe.

Write more Pretty please.
ducky72 chapter 24 . 7/30/2008
“Abbs, please don’t give up on me.” *sobs* - Wonderful! Has Abby felt Gibbss presence, I wonder?

Jenny, you have to get him back... Im sure you will!
georgiamagnolia chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
Yay Jenny! Kick some whiney-wannabe-ass!
louise1717 chapter 22 . 7/28/2008
i wnat it to continue and tim could never have beaten gibbs ,except gibbs was drugged...look ofrward to more
louise1717 chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
go jenny...she will find out the truth
KellyRoxton chapter 24 . 7/28/2008
Oh my goodness I love Love Love it. Great Job. Lotsa Angst. Poor Abby. This was a truly touching chapter you can just feel Gibbs at a loss and it strikes deep within the heart with a pointed arrow.

McGee needs to be taken down a peg or two and I think Ziva is the woman to do it. Kick His a** Pretty please. Come on.. They should set up a sting or something.

Can't wait to read more. Hurry up and write will yeah!

Hugs,

Kelly
SexyScottishDoc chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
I was finally able to catch up on everything...and this story has been quite intriguing. I can't wait for the next chapter, cause I am on edge now to what has happen to Abby!
ducky72 chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
OMG! What luck that Jenny knows Gibbs, so to speak ;)

Im dying to learn what happened to Abby. Dont let us wait too long... please ;)
jamielouise chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
omg what happened to abby.. jeeze cathys a bit on the mean side.. haha.

jamie
Seven-Hours chapter 23 . 7/9/2008
Well that's just not fair! Great story
KellyRoxton chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
oh my goodness what happened? She wasn't driving but she's at the hospital? Oh no...

update soon.

Hugs,

Kelly
georgiamagnolia chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
Thank the gods Jenny has half a brain! I can't wait to see what she does to this little... *deleted bad language here* ...twit. Make her pay for that badness! Gah!

Gibbs/AbbyLove!