Reviews for Chili CookOff
SomeDieYoung chapter 7 . 3/3
That was disgusting, embarassing, dramatic and AWESOME. All the same time. I couldn't help but laugh way too much at this, I loved all the humor and strange situations! :D Thanks for writing this.
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
This was the single-most hilarious piece of writing I've ever read. I laughed out loud more times reading this than anything else in my life. Kudos!
Specs2000 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
That was a side splitting story! I don't think that I have ever laughed that hard! Keep up the great writing!
Jaredpadaleckey chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
this fanfic had me in tears. it was brilliantly written and had lots of humour too. congratulations lmao.
jobrosgirl4ever chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
This was so so good chapters 4-6 I was practically crying of laughter the teens video and Dean streaking past Bobby to get the pot and the car ride were freakin priceless. Very nice job and the 'stripper pants' thing was fun too.
ArcheryLefty chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
OMG OMG someone who likes stinky humor as much as I do. I laughed and snorted and actually cried. I love this! just so you know I have never seen the show but now I might have to go discover it. I think you need to do something along this line for the Dixon brother fiction that I love so much. I can see an epic fart attack or prank war as only brothers can do but overflowing the bounds of decency and being given an aftertaste by technology, maybe during a drunken night out but not fully remembered. OMG. So funny I might have to read this again. I love crude humor done right and you did perfect! I want more! There's a reason you're on my favorite list
FutureLadyDoc chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
The first paragraph had me snickering. My sister was giving me strange looks by the third chapter. By the sixth she was ignoring me. By the end my brother walked in from the other room to see if I was ok. You definitely lightened my evening! If you're ever interested in writing a sequel, or a prank fic, check out Haribo sugar free gummy bear reviews. I first heard of them on Cheezeburger, but they missed a few good ones. Here's the link:
Haribo-Gummy-Candy-Sugarless-5-Pound/product-reviews/B000EVQWKC/refcm_cr_dp_see_all_btm?ieUTF8&showViewpoints1&sortBybySubmissionDateDescending

I think you and your hubby would enjoy!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Loved it! Had me rolling practically the whole way through. Thanks for sharing.
Horser01 chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
ROFL! I laughed so hard my sides hurt! I LOVED this! *Still giggling hysterically*

Oh, and from one tax professional to another, 'Hi'. Lol!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
This was seriously one of the funniest stories I ever read. You did an awesome job, it was freakin hilarious. :D
stripeypirate chapter 7 . 2/1/2013
Hilarious!
ll Kairi ll chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Dude that was just amazing. Unwashed grinning and laughing and covering my facing in embarrassment like an idiot. Lol.

Poor boys and their online fame. Though i think Deans is worse

This was an awesome story!

Kairi
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I think this is the funniest thing i've ever read. I had tears running down my face and I laughed so hard at one point I could barely breathe. Pls write something else like this!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Lmfao
Laura chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
What a riot! This one had me laughing out loud in my office. Truly entertaining, thanks so much.