Reviews for Stay in the future not in the past
g2fan chapter 4 . 9/19/2019
Please update. The story is good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
you do realize neko means cat? inuyasha's a dog. it's in his name INUyasha
Silversun XD chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
hehehehehehehe i can't wait for the next chapter!
Kagome love Hiei chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I enjoy it update soon please
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
is this it?
i sort of want more
Bloodywaterfall chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
hehe you were just at it Yusu-CHAN HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A you sew chan lol
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
This is a very interesting story... I've been reading a lot of Inuyasha crossover fanfics recently, and I have to say that yours has a unique touch to it. I want to read more. Please update soon. Also: I once read a fanfiction where Buyo (The family cat) Was Kirara (Kilala) In disguise. I was wondering if Kirara was going to show up in this at all? And what about Kogua? Sesshomaru? (I personally like the fanfictions where Sesshomaru is overly protective of Kagome; where he thinks of her like a sister. Just putting the idea out there... _) Sango and Miroku are human, so they couldn't survive for 500 years. However, I don't think that you could just leave it as is with them. She left expecting to come back (eventually). Or rather, they sent her off expecting to see her again. It wouldn't feel complete if you left them like that. But I don't want her to just return to the past and say goodbye either. I want them to (somehow) be seen regularly in the story, even if it's only for comic relief or whatnot. I'd like the Idea of them somehow (perhaps with Kirara) traveling through the well, and going to Kagome's time? Hmmm... I don't want the Spirit Detectives to discover Kagome's secret by seeing her or someone else enter/exit the well... I'd be too simple... To expected... I've also read fanfics where Hiei was unable to read Kagome's mind, due to her setting up a mind barrier or something. I've read others where she's forced him out of her mind with various tactics (be it arguing or... *ahem* "painful" Pictures...). I'm not trying to tell you how to write your story, I'm just trying to be an eager reader who's trying to help a wonderful author who seems to need some ideas to kick their muse back into shape. _ So I hope that these Ideas have gotten your brain plotting, and those fingers itching for typing~! _

-Keep Writing~!

~SilvermistAnimeLover
PaperReaper chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
more chapters!
GintsukiKyu chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Nice fic i'll be waiting for next chapter.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
This story is good so far. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter up soon
TheOrchid chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
lol your story's Yusuke is my all time favorite XD genius boy he is, him and 'Yashikyou'...I also love his view on Kagome having a boyfriend :D Please continue to write, i love this fic!
grimmich chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
WOW! I love the story so far! but I it is kind of sad right now... ooo I hope Kagome learns how to use a Katana and hand to hand later , that will give them a big surprise (especially Yusuke who thinks she is innocent of all things...)and please tell me you are at least going to let Kagome raise Shippo and just have him wait 500 years to see his mother! ooo and I can't wait to read the part where Kagome gets to rip Kikyou apart! anyways enough fantasizing on my part! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
miki chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
rofl love the 'yashikyou' thing yusuke is such a genius im jealous XD
Osdktd chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Omg plz finish soon
43InuAsha chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
cool story i cant wait to see what happens next.