Reviews for That One Special Someone
TheFranticShiper chapter 17 . 1/19
Plz Continue
TheFranticShiper chapter 3 . 1/19
Since when are drew and brendan friends?
TheFrantocShiper chapter 2 . 1/19
This reminds me of Cinderella
PLEASE CONTINUE! IM SICK AND TIEED OF PEOPLE WHO WROTE WONDERFUL STORIES AND DISCONTINUE IT! IF YOU DONT CONTINUE, I WILL FIND TOU AND TROW VEGGIES ANT YOU!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2015
Why the hell... Long chapters are good chapters! And you left me off at a Terrible cliffhanger! It's years after you made this so no one except maybe future readers will read this! Oh, and, There is a high chance of ye not continuing it for another twenty years! Which is much to long to wait for a simple fanfic :P
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
:D I'm so happy that Kimberly didn't turn out to be the main antagonist. The pacing in this is a little weird, and while Indont quite agree on how stupid May is being, I guess it fits. Go Drew and May! Though I also support Brendan and May because of the games.
anonymous chapter 17 . 6/8/2015
OMG THIS IS LIKE SOOOOOO GOOD! I know it says you last updated this in like, 2008, but this is too good to stop reading! Normally, I wouldn't care if an author hasn't updated, but PLEASE tell me your going to keep writing this This an amazing story, and I really love it, I used to have an idea like this but they were both royalty, and some other characters. I really hope you continue this story.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/21/2015
OMFG THE AMOUNT PLOT TWISTS IN THAT MAKE ME WANN A RIP MY HAIR OUT! Oh and btw great story:) pls update soon
Nattan3 chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
I love this story. Why have you stopped writing so close to the end TT
Guest chapter 17 . 2/1/2015
This was so good pleas contur with you're story it's so good pleas
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
please you've got to write more! I love your story.
batman chapter 17 . 1/12/2015
Please write more I'm begging I'm die in to know what happensq
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
OK FINISH IT PLEASE IM DYING OVER HERE! EVEN JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER! PLEASE!
Contestshipper chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
So awesome! Plsplspls update I'm dying of suspense,..
Guest chapter 17 . 8/7/2014
Just finish it your reviewers are gonna be mad