Reviews for High school life
sakura.souen chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
the ending was kinda rushed, and you could of dded a lot to it, if you would of wanted the fanfic longer, add another plot twist for later, add drama and stuff... i really enjoyed this fanfic :) It was a bit short in my opinion, but then again i'm the kind of person that reads a lot of the over 100 000 words fanfics. i did like yours though :)
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Aw! He protected her. How sweet! Damn bullies should know better. Idiots. The bullies. Anywho. . .LOVE THIS!
moonlesslife chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Awesome story...though I did feel it was a little rushed in terms of time. Thanks for creating it! It was fun read!
Strawberry Bells chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Love this!
Bells-n-Akira chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
aww
Bells-n-Akira chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
omg... normally i dislike sasuke but... hat was so smooth... he's a maniacal genius
Darkslilangel chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
This story was so good. I thought Sasuk was a little OOC but I liked it. Great job.
Cherry-Midnight chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
great story!
X3-teddybearismine-X3 chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
aw that so sweet what sasuke did um i think i've read the first ch i think in DA idk but do you have a DA account?
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
its such a sweet story!
Avenger's-CherryBlossom chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
YAY YOU STORY ROCKED! SPEECH WAS SO FUNNY I CAN JUST IMAGINE IT HAPPEN! GREAT JOB ON THE STORY 10/10 LOLZ!
Avenger's-CherryBlossom chapter 5 . 11/8/2008
DUN DUN DUN! Oh suspenseful once again! I admit it's very likely fan girls would go as far to threatening friends! c(
Avenger's-CherryBlossom chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
YATTA SASUKE-CHAN ADMITS HE LIKES SAKURA-CHAN YAY! I LIKE THIS CHAP THE BEST

Avenger's-CherryBlossom chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
OOH! suspense! Add the eye flashing red thing is so cool cause it relates to the actually show! Great Job! But the eye thing is kind of scary...XD
Avenger's-CherryBlossom chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
I like how you made the same as the first chap but in Sasuke's Pov cause that explains the grades! c( CUTENESS!